Anduin should be gay

Sure. Of course, he would still be expected to produce an heir and maintain a loveless, sexless marriage for the sake of the kingdom.

Makes for a pretty lousy story, right?

If anyone’s going to enter into a same sex relationship, it’s going to be Calia and Jaina. They were holding hands in a cut scene. Calling it now, Jailia will be a thing.

Unless he’s bi and he and his queen are swingers. That would be funny. They can add a haram under SW keep where they go to meet all their “unicorns”.

It’s a common trope in slash where two guys who have the hots for each other display it through physical aggression. It’s really toxic and over-glorifies male aggression.

2 Likes

Broooooooooooooo lmaoooooo

2 Likes

How about NO!

It’s bad enough LGBTQ is crammed down the throats in all sorts of movies and TV shows. You have plenty representation. Leave it the heck out of video games. People need to have an outlet where other peoples beliefs aren’t crammed down their throats.

1 Like

You are cramming your belief down my throat please stop.

1 Like

Thanks OP, you attracted the hate mob.

Keep your sexual politics out of our game. We DO NOT consent!

2 Likes

Stating a fact, not a belief.

Sounds more like an opinion to me.

Because he doesn’t have a “cause”, he’s just a gross perv who wants to see pixelated characters going at it.

2 Likes

More like yours and the OPs post is the opinion. Try watching any major tv shows these days that don’t have any LGBTQ characters. I’ll bet you won’t find much that don’t have any representation.

1 Like

If anything at all, it would be entertaining to see such a relationship. Especially those who seem to get so triggered by it.

Funny how any straight relationship in game is perfectly fine but as soon as lgbt is represented the hate mob comes in and screeches about an agenda, conspiracy theories or other random nonsense. :roll_eyes:

Have you not read any of the Steamy Romance novels? They are all about sex. This scene appears in Legion.

1 Like

Ya know its one thing for Blizzard to decide if Anduin is gay, but for players to focus on it to the point of begging for it is just plain fanatical and weird. No you guys arent pushing your lifestyle on other people at all.

3 Likes

OP is just trolling. No ones actually trying to push a lifestyle on anyone.

He already showed interest In women so gay is out of the question… bi however would be appropriate bi representation matters

1 Like

Obviously not a troll. I simply put my opinion out there. I guess having a different opinion = troll now?

All these bad takes in this thread really reinforce the reason why there needs to be better representation in WoW lore.

I’m all for having a major character be LGBTQ. I’m tired of having side characters that are relevant for all of 1 second be labeled LGBTQ and be called ‘representation’.

1 Like