Anduin should be gay

Wranduin will not be a thing

2 Likes

Anduin should like to put his in other guys . What makes sense about your post?

For the love of Cthulhu… No this is a video game, not every NPC/Story Character needs to have a sexuality or love interest to meet the expectations of fanfic or shippers in the community.

4 Likes

It can be and it should be.

Because he’s sometimes effeminate and shows emotions?

If I were so inclined to channel my inner Twitter user, I’d call this toxic masculinity in a nutshell.

1 Like

Lor’themar :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What if N’Zoth is gay! :octopus:

You fool, Anduin should be asexual! He’s married to the alliance!

4 Likes

Writing is an art, if the creator says “no” than let it be, its his story to tell. No one should be told how to write there story

I’m sure WoW’s writer would love to have Anduin be LGBT. It’s fresh and a progressive mindset that must be adapted sometime sooner than later.

more pushing agendas on someone? Let Anduin BE who HE wants to be.

2 Likes

What agenda is that Rahkeetaph?

WHAT PART of this did you miss?

Sorry I don’t understand what you mean by pushing an agenda. Can you please explain what agenda is being pushed (and by whom)?

I was very clear. stop pushing others into being something YOU DEMAND they be and let THEM be who they want to be.

3 Likes

I’m confused. Do you mean you don’t agree with my opinion on how I’d like Anduin to be written out in future stories? I don’t understand how that’s an agenda.

Again…Im being very clear. Not sure how you could be confused…oh…unless youre play acting like you are confused :wink:

1 Like

:woman_shrugging: I’m not acting anything, I can see how you could disagree with an opinion but calling an opinion pushing an agenda is not registering with me. I always thought an agenda is something that is achieved by manipulation, not by opinions.

how?
showing emotions of rage and missing his father makes him gay now?

4 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with wanting more lgbt representation in WoW, a world full of people and characters.