Anduin should be gay

Yes but semoene should be plotting. Like in the Alexander movie . There will always be aw hater otherwise were living in paradise and paradise is boring

I for one hope they don’t do that. I beleive that God made Adam and Eve, however i understand that not everyone shares the same opinion as i do, just like I don’t share theirs. And that’s okay, likewise no one who believes A or B wants the other essentially shoved in their face. Having a character such as the faction leader for the alliance be gay would do exactly that. I believe they are currently working on a LGBT character ad well as shaw and Flynn…

So which part of Anduin flirting with Talia made you think he’s gay?

4 Likes

For one, stormwind could host a yearly pride event for all players. This would show blizzards support for the lgbt community. It could feature drag queen competitions and similar events. Think of the auction house dance party event but with pride. It could be a lot of fun for everyone! :rainbow:

edited my post.

Those baby! Make its happen !

sounds very bias to me unless we can get a straight pride month too.

2 Likes

Feel free to pitch your idea to blizzard in your own posts then. I’ve personally never heard of straight pride. The only Pride I know is meant to celebrate lgbt folk in a discriminatory world.

the vast majority of americans dont care if someone is gay or not. think of it like the people who are demanding communism its a small group that screams really loud so they seem bigger than they are.

The only genuine anti lgbtq people i ever met were hyper religious and nobody like them anyway.

Im close friends with a gay couple who got married in 2016 and neither one of them even want a pride parade, they just want to be treated like everyone else.

And the argument could also be made straight people (male specifically for some reason) are discriminated against just as often in the western world. How many times do you see someone on tv, twitter, reddit, youtube saying something similar to “cis white males need to shut up, or cis males need to be killed off till theres less than 10% of the population”

How about we start treating everyone like humans?

2 Likes

Oh good, more of the “They’re friends and act personable towards one another so they need to farck” crowd.

I got a better idea. Let’s NOT suddenly make a character that’s been attracted to females, gay for the sole reason that you want them to.

5 Likes

got to agree. its a very strange idea to change an established character into something else. Why no create a new character? not like wow isnt a massive universe with plenty of opportunity to make new ones.

Lgbt pride is something that should be added to the game and should be a yearly event in the wow calendar. I’d even push to add black lives matter as a national holiday and in game event.

Go Orgrimmar!

1 Like

Anduin straight-up punched Wrathion in the face. That’s generally not considered an overly romantic gesture.

now your just trolling.

2 Likes

It is in some social circles.

Too bad this isn’t about LGBTQ+ pride. It never has been. Inclusion and equality are laudable goals we should always strive for, and they always have been. Blizzard has done more to their credit than any other company on this front and I’m proud as hell about them taking that step.

But this isn’t about inclusion. Nor is it about LGBTQ+ rights or lack of representation. It is neither of those things. So with those two points set aside, let’s cut through the pretense and carefully chosen words that were thrown out and slice to the core of what it’s about. What this is ultimately about is a desire for dominance and control. Nothing more. That’s all the OP wants, and they are dishonest if they try to claim otherwise, as their own statements and conduct showcase the underlying intent.

As I said several threads past that dealt with this.

Some people just can’t take no for an answer, and these people do a grave disservice to the community that they “claim” to speak for. For them, it’s not enough that there’s inclusion. There is no care or thought given to the fact, that Blizzard has done more for the LGBTQ Community than any other game. That’s not enough. It’s secondary to their goal, so it is unimportant and a worthless gesture. People like the OP don’t care, and honestly, I don’t think they ever cared.

Pelagos wasn’t good enough. The Night Warrior isn’t good enough. Shaw/Flynn wasn’t good enough. All future stories and characters likewise will not be good enough. No, nothing ever will be unless it is THAT character with Wrathion and NO ONE ELSE, OR ELSE. Anduin must be turned into something his authors have at least to this point said that he is not, and Blizzard will KNEEL before their screaming infantile demands or nothing else Blizzard has ever done matters.

If that mindset sounds dangerous, then I merely would counsel that people ground themselves in cool logic, discard emotion and consider the following. I would point out to anyone and everyone of a more reasonable mind-frame, At which point would enough be enough?

I don’t think that such a threshold could be reached when appeasing selfish individuals, and that is all it is, because the contempt for anyone of any other mindset is palpable.

Rather I say this, because inevitably we all know there would be a demand for another concession, and then another, and another, and another until all creative and artistic license was driven by mob mentality screaming, rather than intelligent story telling.

Hopefully people see the vicious cycle these individuals are currently screaming for. It’s not unlike appeasing Sauron by giving him the One Ring in exchange for peace. Peace will come first, until the next demands come with a smile and at the point of a sword.

10 Likes

Why would you to enforce the idea of being different? Shouldn’t the entire point of said movements be for skin color and orientation to not matter?

The only thing that is likely to happen with your idea is griefing on level with the winterspring funeral massacre. Not even because people are necessarily racist or anti lgbt but because trolls will see it as a very easy pressure point to get noticed and maybe even make it on the news for being evil “gamers”.

2 Likes

You misunderstand. He has this pretty goat maiden help him produce a blue half goat. This Wrynn-made half goat then takes the throne. It’s beautifully ironic, since a half draenei killed Anduin’s grandfather.

well, it would fit the alliance well