Anduin should be gay

Fair enough.

Blizzard beend using the lgbtq band wagon i dont know why they didt jump on that one .

No they dont care any of that. They will bend over with china. What ion said about life matter ad less value than me talking on the forum

Say in it in china

I’m having a hard time interpreting what you just wrote.

1 Like

He could (in theory) adopt an heir but that heir wouldn’t be a Wrynn by blood. Unless he has cousins who he can put on the throne. As long as it’s somebody from his nobility, it could work. I assume there are more Wrynn’s, like his cousins etc that he can put on the throne.

That said, Varian’s only kid being turned out gay would be a slap in the face for most of his fans.

I gave it my best shot. >.>

Well you wont like am a pesimist i think this as no value at all. All the lgbt stuff in or game!

Do this stuff in china ! have some balls.

BRO I WILL DEFEND GAY RIGHT AS LONG AS LIVE AND MAKING EVERY SINGLE NPC I WOULD NOT GIVE A SINGLE F IF EVERY CHARACTER WERE GAY !

FREAKING fight club movie writer is gay bless soul glad he exist.

Yes I agree :clap:

OR… he could go for the blue tailed backend and set a half goat on the throne. He might like that. Just saying.

Anduin and Wrathion would be great. Imagine the cutscene of them holding hands walking down Stormwind. :rainbow_flag: It’d be so cute

House Wrynn greatly disapproves.

You guys have to remember, while his parents might not be alive, his other cousins and relatives are. House Wrynn is not just = to Anduin. There are many others in his family (who share his bloodline) who are alive and they would protest against Anduin if he were to put a non-Wrynn on the throne. There could a lot of unrest within House Wrynn if he did that.

You don’t know that. They could also be very supportive and want change to happen from the inside.

No man, I know nobility and they would never be supportive of it. They would prefer the next of kin to be chosen from within their Noble House. Who is going to shove power and supremacy under the rug to bow down to a non-Wrynn? That’s like saying the entire Royal family in UK will accept African person as new King of UK. Just look what they did to Dodi Fayed and Diana. Nobility doesn’t mess around bro.

Dude why not the dwarf leader i dont. Maybe Garrosh was gay and he secretly loved trall and all this anger transform into something evil because he was not able to what he was.

Or we are not ready to have an homosexual be the villain we still dont view them as normal people ?

Seriously get out of closet like cmon no body care and if they care oyu should not care about them . Like seriously i really think Garrosh was perfect. Like the ending he could have said - I LOVED YOU !
That would have been big but no CHINA right!

BRO make a movie about an homosexual orc living in a rustic environment where only strong survive. I can see it a golden globe winner for sure. Who live in a closet all is life full resentment

What and miss out on varian bolvar wyrn jr??!

Did you just suggest a gay, anduin and wrathion cinematic? :thinking::flushed: ummm …

NO Garrosh was gay and in love with Trall and he misplaced the attention of trall bringing him in horde. He though it was more than business dude those writer should give a job

Why is the gay character as to be a caricature of what and homosexual is btw ?

I think it goes without saying

No please no more gayness. We don’t want to see that. This is disgusting.

:nauseated_face:

Yes. It could start with Anduin confessing his love for Wrathion and then all the stormwind citizens would be cheering and applauding knowing that change is coming. The first big lgbt moment in the game. It would be glorious.

This is some sort of hellish dystopian future