Anduin should be gay

Forcing characters that aren’t LGBT to be LGBT just for political/fanfiction brownie points doesn’t strike me as the best way to go about this.

What, he’s friends with Wrathion so he just -has- to be LGBT? Write these things naturally, don’t force it in.

2 Likes

lol I prefer the fantasy version. :rofl: This is a fantasy game after all. :smile:

1 Like

Anduin isn’t gay. He likes dwarf women. The barmaid variety.

1 Like

:joy:

Oh that wasn’t a joke. :\

I hate it when people do this–no matter what agenda their pushing, it’s just the wrong move. Make new characters, like Pelegos!

I wouldint even call them friends after Anduin punches him in full paladin glory plate armor

They’re definitely more than friends :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :rainbow_flag:

Players are seeing what they want to see.

1 Like

That’s just how you say hello to a dragon, according to our raid boss history.

1 Like

I’m usually very open-minded, but I just can’t fathom why people give a crap about this stuff. It’s a game. Like a kid’s book.

Do I care if Curious George is curious about other boy monkeys? Nope. Irrelevant. Next!

Do I care if Smurfette is unfulfilled because she can’t get her ghey on in a town full of males? Nope. Irrelevant. Next!

Intense focus on something is not the same as achieving change. Chill out. Let preference be one of those “who give a crap” features about a person.

Watch it become something normal that we don’t need to hyperventilate about it in the context of a video game character.

Isn’t that the ultimate goal?

1 Like

No their not your still reaching I’d barely call them acquaintances

do you want me to define stereotype?
its this crap thread you made

2 Likes

Ironic considering the lgbt community is heavily against stereotypes and he doesint even know he is doing it himself

2 Likes

It’s not stereotypical if it’s true :woman_shrugging:

You made an assumption about Anduin’s sexual orientation based upon his looks and actions. That’s textbook stereotyping. Edit: character not actions. Just because someone is more prone to peace and doesint like fighting does not make one gay

1 Like

Based on his looks and actions? I simply think he’d make a good candidate to be lgbt. What’s wrong with that? I’ve never once mentioned his looks or actions, simply making a suggestion. Wrathion would be a good choice IMO if he was lgbt. :rainbow_flag:

This is Stereotyping you dense person. My gosh you just keep Makkah even more of an a** of yourself and make the rest of the lgbt community look bad

1 Like

Okay and that’s my opinion. It’s not stereotyping anything.

I’m not even sure if your ignorant or arrogant any more. You just want what you want and damn anyone else who says others whys like a classic shipper. Not only that you push an abusive relationship. Your a disgusting human being you know that

1 Like

You sound like you need a hug. here you go :hugs:

Certainly not from you. I pity whoever is in a relationship with you. Your the type of person who would beat their spouse and call it love

1 Like