Anduin should be gay

Nah, more like bait.

12 Likes

Maybe he’ll marry one of Graymane’s Worgen daughters. They shall conceive puppies of the light. Then Worgen can be paladins.

7 Likes

Correct … but that’s why they post these kind of threads to get a response , many don’t care about what there preaching its just Virtue signaling .

7 Likes

Isn’t Taelia Fordragon the setup?

And how do we get another King of Stormwind if he be gay?

1 Like

Does knowing what dangly bits the characters most enjoy enhance the appreciation of the story somehow?

3 Likes

This. Although there is plenty of fanfic of Anduin and Wrathion, there doesn’t seem to be any romantic connection in official lore.

Making an established character gay just to check a box is offensive both to straight and LGBT communities. It does nothing to further acceptance and only drives more intolerance.

27 Likes

This would be a wonderful idea,

2 Likes

wait, i thought he was already… i’ve seen all the art of him and genn together, your telling me that’s not canon?

2 Likes

Can we not, plz? I think everybody is going overboard trying to inject LGBTQ into WoW.

12 Likes

there’s nothing wrong with a gay anduin. It would be fun to see that in-game, especially if it were to be made into a full cinematic or in-game scenario :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag:

4 Likes

Can we stop tokenizing groups of people and demanding characters be changed to suit said function?

Even if you would like Anduin to be gay, there is no “He SHOULD be gay”

Even if he was inclined to lean that way, or had any instances which hinted at it (Which there hasn’t been, in fact the opposites true), there’s no reason to make a spectacle out of it.

Please stop requesting characters be changed, and using the LGBT “Representation” as your reasoning for it.

24 Likes

Where has Andum actually shown to be gay? Wrathion and priest jokes aside, he has ever shown interest in females (and specifically non humans as far as I know…Draeni and Dwarf specifically).

3 Likes

Wait, give me some examples? If you want more gay characters fine but let’s stop trying to convert existing characters who have never shown any interest in the same sex into them.

6 Likes

What does being manly have to do with being gay?

4 Likes

Anduin needs to be 60k dps or I’m kicking him. Nothing else matters.

3 Likes

What signs are you projecting to see from him?

There are no signs of him being anything but straight in the lore. He only ever showed sexual interest in dreanei and dwarf women. And as a king he needs heirs. Hence gen talks to him in before the storm about finding a wife to have kids.

There is no evidence to support any shipping for anduin/wrathion.

At best tealia seems like an ideal wife for anduin.

10 Likes

romance in wow is an outlier not the rule. forcing a random romantic relationship straight or gay is not healthy for the lore.

3 Likes

I just hope WoW becomes more progessive. More lgbt characters would be amazing. It would really be a hit especially for lgbt folks.

3 Likes

im sure their are many many characters in wow that are gay we just dont hear about it because um yeah world is ending every two years?

1 Like