Anduin should be gay

Bi people exist too though. We also have the pans.

6 Likes

I like to forget about all that nonsense.

12 Likes

“Your logic is impeccible…”

3 Likes

Oh do elaborate this’ll be hilarious

18 Likes

well, 1+1=2 , two men = more men, = more manly
i never said i was in favor of Anduin being gay
i was merely pointing out the fact gay is more manly LOL

5 Likes

I’m positive that you post this topic at least once a week. Actually it might even be worded exactly the same every single time.

10 Likes

I kinda thought that Wrathion and Anduin were a gay couple during Pandaria.

Then again it could have been a phase and he now likes women.

Maybe he’s into cougars like Jaina or Shandris.

He could be into Dwarven women for all we know and end up with Moira(she thicc) and unite the kingdoms of Stormwind and Ironforge.

1 Like

Doesn’t he see Jaina as an aunt? He does call her “Auntie Jaina” from time to time

3 Likes

There’s plenty of movies on a certain hub site that start out that way.

13 Likes

dude, he is, and the horde knows it. we gonna drop the proof in “50 shades of shadow lands”.

6 Likes

This is why people always complain about these kinds of threads. Asking for a character to be changed to fit a political agenda is dumb.

49 Likes

yasss let’s make him gay! :rainbow_flag: :rainbow_flag: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

What exactly do you categorize as a “sign” of being LGBT?

7 Likes

his workout schedule, perpetual diet, collection of depeche mode albums, and his behind the scenes antics with Wrathion.

you can only go to goldshire in a halter top on boys night so many times before the goblins catch you in a compromising position with a dragon.

4 Likes

What do you mean by signs?

Why do there have to be signs?

I mean I’ve seen Tauren and gnomes do some creepy stuff In goldshire. It’s like wouldn’t the gnome be a kabob at that point?

1 Like

they call it a “mage tower”

9 Likes

Atleast he would have something kinda interesting about him. Just a blonde hair blue eyed marry sue. I’m sick of him.

Exactly! :+1:

12 Likes

No politics here. Just love and :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

3 Likes