Anduin should be gay

Why is it for some reason that people feel that people can’t just be friends without romantic interest involved?

Anduin and Wrathion literally sat at a table and people made them into a couple. Then Anduin punches Wrathion and starts yelling at him. People think that’s what couples do? They punch each other and blame the other for the death of their father?

5 Likes

I’m already almost done with my Anduin x Talia fanfic, so I’m gonna say no to this.

4 Likes

Before the Bastet comment he was obviously written to be with Ana, but again, whatever you know? It’s not like it stops me from playing soldier lmfao

what do you mean he “should” be gay? he already is totally gay

There’s also Sabellian in Outland.

There may be black dragon eggs hidden somewhere that Wrathion can cure with what he came up with.

Of course, he has done stupid things in the past that led to deaths, but he was never trying to hurt anyone. The only people he directly wanted dead were the evil black dragons (imagine how painful it is having to kill your own family) and Garrosh, who was also evil.

Wrathion is not lawful good, but few are. Uther and Turalyon, I’d call lawful good at a glance, and nobody else. Even Anduin is not lawful good. He breaks rules happily, as long as it’s to escape dad’s babysitters or do something he feels is needed.

As a side character, we unfortunately don’t get to see that. I’d love to know what he’s up to, but he’s far too secretive.

2 Likes

Nope anduins into the russian space smurf waggle girls and dwarfs.

No, he’s not a good guy. He’s an extremist, willing to take any risks, and all he cares about is the planet. That could still make him very much of a threat.

I mean, the only reason we survived creating the Gate for the Horrific Visions is that Ra-Den closed the gate for us. And he paid the price for Wrathion’s arrogant belief that we could pull a fast one on nzoth.

No, he’s just stupid. He’s a good guy, doing his best to protect Azeroth and her people, but he’s really dumb.

1 Like

If anything the heroes and everyone else would probably be dead without wrathion due to how the butterfly effect works in the story. Imagine if N’zoth broke free and the heroes didn’t have the power of azerite ect ect.

Considering wrathion caused to a great extent mop, wod, and legion. We may not have had to deal with nzoth at all. Or bfas petty faction war.

Sigh, another one of these huh? The Gay community has many blizzard characters that are gay. Such examples are Solider 76, Reaper, Tracer, and the new Night Elf couple that’s coming to Shadowlands through the Night Fae Story arc. There are possibly more but those are the examples that I am aware of. The issue with this kind of idea or request is that it brings up the question of " Well, how many more do you want " ? That’s to much of an open ended question. What it can possibly do is LIMIT the possibilities of story telling with future expansions and story arcs that can develop from Anduin and a possible King or Queen of Stormwind in the future of the game. ALSO a problem that I have with your request is that you are asking 1. Anduin to be gay. And 2. Make an interesting in-game cinematic. Why, when that can damage the current player base and make them stop playing. There are people that play this game to where things like that bother them, these things need to be taken into consideration.

1 Like

The people who quickly say ‘If you dont make this character gay it will lead to gay suicide, making you responsible for murder’.

Im gay and even I cant stand gay internet culture that inevitably comes from shipping. Emotional blackmail is the skeeziest garbage I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Blizzard needs to be more progressive. If you get offended by :rainbow_flag: gay characters or lgbt, feel free to stop playing the game. Maybe do some self reflecting as well.

5 Likes

amazing that you asumed he gets offensive over lgbt when what he actually said is just basic story and gameplay logic for this type of genra. i think you need some self reflecting

2 Likes

The novels have him totally emotionally destroyed by the loss of a dwarf woman he really liked (destruction of Theramore) and he ogles Draenei females.

1 Like

Wait when did they say reaper was gay? Also those two night elves are now beings from another world.

I have no issue with the reaper thing but this would be the first I’m hearing of it.

Gotta love the bait here lol
so much fun reading those raging comments

This right here.

He nailed it guys

Too often I see stories sacrifice, well, their STORY, to push an agenda. Whether or not that agenda is good or bad or whatever is besides the point when the entire narrative is discarded.

1 Like

I don’t see anything wrong with having a character be gay or lgbt. I don’t understand what you mean by pushing an agenda. What is being sacrificed with Anduin being gay, or any other character?

3 Likes

What’s the purpose of him being with anyone? Does it add to his growth as a character and as a king? Does it help him find a way to defeat the void lords? Does it help him stop the entire universe from splitting apart because of Sylvaness? Why does it have to be a gay relationship for him to do so? Why does it have to be a straight relationship? Why does he need a relationship? Can he not grow on his own? Does he have time when the world is about to end? He is a king he has responsibilities before he can pursue romance