Anduin Raid Finale - cinematic reaction

I just went and soaked in the jacuzzi tub for, like, at least an hour. Just to try and chill out.

It did not work.

I am so angry at what they did. My god, what utter and complete failure.

How the once mighty have fallen.

2 Likes

I would like to spite Sylvanasā€™ wish of him becoming forgotten by creating a cult that worships him to spite the Forsaken and Blood Elves. The Menethil Brotherhood anyone?

3 Likes

I am all for it.

I am also plotting something to publish, and do justice for Arthas, in one way or another.

I have more than enough experience as a published author to get this done. I may not have been actively publishing in the last few years, but by god, this may well push me to resurrect those skills. How apropos.

4 Likes

If anyone was paying attention, when Anduin plunged Kingsmourne into the ground, the person that called out to him was Sylvanas, NOT Jaina.

The hatred of Sylvanas Windrunner went up ten fold with just this cinematic.

12 Likes

Blizzard just canā€™t help themselves can they. Iā€™m so sad about this.

5 Likes

Anduin x Sylvanas is coming, get ready. With Nathanos out of the way, that Windrunner sister is going to be on the prowl for a new Human Male, just saying.

2 Likes

Nah, Uther x Sylvanas, clearly.

So what you are saying is I should not rush to youtube at lunch to watch this. Coolā€¦

was kind of hoping weā€™d get a moreā€¦aggressive anduin on the way back.

Hey hordeā€¦peace time over. 30% of GNP paid yearlyā€¦or we make parking lots out of all your land holdings.

More like Danseur canā€™t help himself. That cinematic felt more about Sylvanas giving a middle finger to Arthas than it was about Anduin.

3 Likes

My god, the derpness that is Dexter 2, and even GoT S. 8 have a few redeeming qualities.

What, in the name of all that is holy, possessed these moronic cretins to think it was a good idea, to turn the most popular villain of WoW - from Wrath, one of the (if not the) ,most popular expansions, into a fart in the wind?

What in the unholy frickin frick, made these idiots think this was a good idea?

(My rants about Arthas will now be unceasing. You done unleased the kraken on this one Blizz.)

7 Likes

There are no more tears, only emptiness.

1 Like

One, Poochie needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a
time machine. Two, whenever Poochieā€™s not onscreen, all the
other characters should be asking ā€œWhereā€™s Poochieā€? Threeā€¦

I give it two green :-1:'s down.

8 Likes

Yeah I doubt you could come up with anything better.

the desecaration is real , any hope for this game to take fly again is long gone , wow lore is no more might as well play candy crush or farmville basically same narrative , a wheel to an eager hamster with too much time in their paws.

5 Likes

No.

There is rage.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why initially I said it shouldā€™ve overall focused more on Varian and Anduin.

Sylvanas couldā€™ve had a separate clip from this. Whatever happens with the Jailer.

We can decide to focus on the positive instead. It was a nice moment there.

2 Likes

Varian and Varok were just echoes of power from the swords that manifested in Anduinā€™s mind to help him break free.

It took me a moment to realize why they were both there. And I wish they had gone the route of having a conversation about that afterwards, rather than a bad Sylvanas middle finger to Arthas.

1 Like

Blizz, do we get to kill her and spread her ashes on Varianā€™s grave marker in 9.2.5 like we should be able to get to? Anything less is unacceptable.

4 Likes

Anything. Literally anything would be better than Arthas hugging people.