Anduin Raid Finale - cinematic reaction

The Blizz storytelling sucks as always did, and will always do. Just like FF14’s.
But you lore “experts”, who would have done it “better”. Please. Gimme a break. The only difference between Danuser and you is that he gets to implement his warped fanfiction (unluckily) and you don’t get (luckily).

2 Likes

It’s true. I’m sitting here in near disbelief that they did this. It’s beyond my worst expectations. The moment is surreal and most foul. My spirit mourns for the now irrefutably broken soul of this beloved story.

:broken_heart:

9 Likes

Blizz ruined your childhood! Come on. What exaggerations.

1 Like

Yeah that completely takes away from the Warcraft 3 story. They should’ve left Arthas alone.

1 Like

I like “Slyvanas”.

So Arthas spends his last moments as a fading fart.

And leaves a story that stinks.

5 Likes

And now Arthas will fade away, forgotten. Just a blue ball of energy that stops existing.

Wow. Could they have had any more contempt for the story they took over?

16 Likes

the fact that the two closest people to arthas barely got a word in edge wise but a certain storyteller’s fake lover got a whole monologue was very annoying.

It was such a good cinematic up until she started talking

26 Likes

It was rather blatant, wasn’t it. I’m no expert writer, but I think I can even tell when you don’t allow key characters central to the relationship of someone to speak that it shows one is bad at their skill. Arthas was central to most people there, but particularly to Jaina (who I still disliked how they wrote her into this wine-drinking cougar). Everything about this scene will keep me from resubbing.

10 Likes

Yeah but that would involve more graphic insult.

I’m surprised they didn’t have a vacuum nearby for Arthases soul.

3 Likes

I agree. We needed more Jaina

1 Like

Isnt this spoilers and where can i see the cinematics for the newest raid?

It really is lol

3 Likes

We could have had a Darth Vader style redemption, where the last remnant of Arthas is the spirit who helps Anduin break free, leading to his spirits destruction after some dialog with the other characters there. Arthas still is destroyed and we all get some closure.

imagine if at the end of star wars Luke just tells Vader as hes dying hey you’ll always be a piece of sht even though the emperor corrupted you,may your name be forgotten forever and leaves him on the death star to get evaporated.

great story danuser

13 Likes

I would’ve liked this a lot more.

God that is bad lol.

6 Likes

It doesn’t really matter now what Blizz does with Arthas… that storyline was already ruined with the whole of Warcraft’s story ruined… it’s all just the Jailor’s plan now.

We could just blame it all on the First Ones… this new Prophecy, the First already knew it was all broken.

It was ok, but I don’t know why Sylvanas got to monologue about Arthas after the atrocities she has committed.

2 Likes

They did arthas dirty!

7 Likes