Anduin Raid Finale - cinematic reaction

you seem to have forgotten your BFA.

Queen anduin is on better terms with horde leaders than Tyrande. Dude is is a horde sell out.

Tyrande is ignored and written off as being in a bad mood. So he puts her on the ignore lists.

He likes the brainless leaders that burned her tree in the first place more.
C’mon over baine, we got to talk about this void stuff. it okay…I didn’t invite her.

Meanwhile As you say this you guys want to Get group with Horde to run Mythic and raid…

i felt like it was basically the devs saying ‘look, we know you guys liked arthas, but enough is enough, we can’t keep bringing-out the golden-boy whenever we need more of your subs. we have to move forward, and sylvanas is the most important undead now, not him, so you better start liking her.’

… needless to say, i did’nt like it. felt like it was cheap, stupid, and a waste of a potentially good moment. though let’s be honest… with new ‘full soul’ sylvanas, it was’nt gonna be good no matter what they did.

7 Likes

Damnuser must leave, he damaged too much of the WC story already. He’s trying to destroy every bit that made this game great, even Sylvanas.

5 Likes

Right now all I can hope for is we get to do the same to Sylvanas. Let HER name be forgotten and we can all move on from this awful story.

3 Likes

I have a lot of trouble deciding on which character’s simps are worse.

Arthas or Sylvanas simps.

Honestly I’m going to say Arthas simps because there are more of them and they are more annoying and serious about it. Sylvanas simps are practically just trolololing at this point.

4 Likes

Varian and Saurfang were the last to hold the sword before they died .

I love your toon. You’re like Emperor Palapatine as a Vulpera or something. lol

Was it their souls or their memories that helped him break free?

Saurfang did go to the Maw and Varian’s soul was destroyed by fel

2 Likes

Speaking of speaking, if that was really the cinematic they wanted they could have just been silent. Just end it with all of them realizing it was Arthas’ soul then it slowly fading with nothing but maybe the ICC ending music playing in the back ground and them boom, cinematic ends.

Then afterwards people could have talked to these characters and gotten their commentary on what happened to Arthas, let Sylvanas be bitter if she wanted to but let everyone else talk to Jaina and Uther and hear their view on it!

3 Likes

Not sure if I’m the only one who sees the irony in the guy that couldn’t cope with the death of his favorite character so he drove a train through the story killing another iconic character and expecting people to be fine with it. Dear god I hope higher ups demand the death of sylvanas and force danuser to write it.

3 Likes

Microsoft could always fire him…

1 Like

I was talking story wise stuff.

Gamplay wise…i did eve for 12 years now. I pve and pvp with whomever…its about time.

Wished it extended more. Pvp is just rated stuff when it hits.

But who knows in 2-3 years pug epics will be open access and much more often.

I really don’t care what the healer is lol. Healers to me die (in game) for being healers. human or orc, blood or night elf? not a concern. Are you trying to heal what I am trying to drop? that…is a concern lol.

target is targets to me. Hell more than once in eve teammates irked me. I engaged them, dropped some of them. some…could actually walk the walk and talk the talk and dropped me. Can’t win em all.

Teams kills…sometimes you just have to do it when a true devotee of (in game) death.

edit: I also play both sides. I got harder core horde rps’ too lol.

“were trying to handle arthas, one of the most popular characters, delicately as to not upset fans.”

He gets nagged by Sylvie and ignored by his mentor and former lover and then poofs into nothing.

Truly an epic conclusion to a 20 yr old story!

I feel like the nu-blizz devs truly hate this game and are sick of it.

8 Likes

WoW lore goes back a lot further than that… why not have Lothar show up. He was named for him. Or his mother for that matter. :woman_shrugging:

I could see Baine showing up if he was dead because he and Anduin have been friends forever, but Anduin was never friends with Saurafang.

1 Like

She is a wonder.

Might have to actually finish leveling her one of these days.

I think you are in minority. She might need it, but most people dont care about slyvanas at this point

2 Likes

pretty swag innit

This difference is that arthas does bad things before the domination magic and he’s a little bit different from characters who get murdered and turned via magic.

I completely disagree. Sylvanas needed closure most. She didn’t get it in Wrath, which is exactly how we got here in the first place.