Anduin normal massive bug

Phase 3 anduin on normal was proccing the mythic mechanic of touching fragments of hope mechanic failure and pulsed to every one of the raid memebers with no shards appearing

23 Likes

Same thing was happening to us. Itā€™s awful.

4 Likes

Samething for our group. Just trying to save lust to nuke him down currentlyā€¦

1 Like

can confirm, were only able to kill because of people living with immunity and finishing the boss.

1 Like

same, our group are getting mercā€™d by it currently

1 Like

Happening to us now.

1 Like

Yupā€¦ my team gets him to 8% and insta-deathā€¦ it looks like the mechanics that weā€™re supposed to soak donā€™t happen, so thereā€™s no way to prevent it. I donā€™t even see a large chunk of damage on the ā€œwhat happened to meā€ thing.

1 Like

20k damage every dome soak in P3 in a 29-man is not doable.

1 Like

We had this bug happen as well! Hopefully it can get a fix soon.

1 Like

We just had that as well. I have logs ā€¦ wiped up and we pulled a liquid tanks killed it for us

We worked around this issue by pushing Anduin to 10% to force phase 3 during second intermission, having zero players clear the first Hopelessness, and then having everyone survive the 81k hit with Rallying Cry (must be with the conduit bonus) and personal defensives. Then we didnā€™t clear any in second set and Anduin fell before they could expire.

Still lame but the boss is killable with proper DPS and this strategy.

1 Like

Yeah we experienced the same with my raid group

Happened to us. Luckily we were able to pop defensives for hopelessness and kill w/ lust, butā€¦ very definitely a bug.

same thing happened to our guild. took us a while to figure out why we kept dying and our raid time ended before we could make a strat to just tunnel him

1 Like

yeah same thing in our raid

We were wondering why damage was so much worse this week especially since the boss was ā€˜nerfedā€™. I guess nerfs mean something different at Blizzard?!?!

Same thing for us.
21k Fragment of Hope damage ticks on normal.

I was wondering why the raid was suddenly explodingā€¦

Can confirm, please fix this asap!

I can also confirm this affected my raid. We were fortunate to be able to still complete the encounter but it was a near-run thing and frankly I am not sure most raids could, we had enough DPS to actually end the second intermission early by forcing him to 10%, and still barely completed.