Anduin is LGBT confirmed in Shadows Rising?

no seriously. there’s a reason why Gul’dan’s back got even more bent.

1 Like

looks at this thread

I am so disappointed…

Why are MMO communities like this?

1 Like

What? At the end of the War campaign him and Valeera make plans to practice backstab with each other.

Yeah the guy that plays this game all day is so much more tough then LGBT people.
Lol go outside

1 Like

/ponders if there’s fanart/fanfiction of this :thinking:

/remembers he’s probably seen it already :flushed:

im mad this made me laugh >:((

what are bisexuals for 100 alex

2 Likes

I lost faith in this community when this pro-LGBTQ+ thread was flagged.

Like I feel this thread was false flagged.

1 Like

joy of anonymity

Oh lord help us

In other words, it had nothing whatsoever to do with Anduin being LGBT.

matter of opinion

ingame Shaw is pointed towards valeera

inbook it gets sidetrucked and scrapped and now he with flynn

1 Like

Because nobody cares about what people do with their genitalia, it’s 2020. but for some reason the snowflakes keep wanting to shove it down my throat.

LOOK! LOOK WHAT I DO WITH IT

No I don’t care

BIGOT

2 Likes

Nope. There is nothing “opinion” about this. You deliberately lied about the contents of the book so you could make your clickbait thread.

definately false flagged, alot of trolls here who stalk certain members talking trash on any opinion they have

1 Like

the boy he help raise and looked at like a son? yeah that would be weird the son of his good friend and a man he knows to be honorable and good, that would be a terrible choice for his daughter…

Well, according to the dictionary, the are people attracted to both sexes, ie male and female. So do I get my 100 points now or do I pick them up later at the canteen?

Your “opinion” is based on an outright lie. You are deceiving people. You are not sharing an opinion.

in legion Bolvar isn’t such a nice guy, despite what he used to be he is changed and slightly evil

not only that, but i don’t trust any of the people we talks to about who we asked about who told voljin to make sylvanas warchief because they all seems corrupt and the pantheon of death in SL seems corrupt as well, noted by streamers even arbitor follows seem cult like and bastion angels purging ppl of their memories seems suspicious

evil is subjective when your dealing with a being that understands just how bad the forces we were facing can be. bolvar is the body and possibly the focusing lense for the lich king entity but even arthas was able to keep some of his own will and his soul was stolen while bolvar still presumably has his soul and clearly a greater level of …himself .