Anduin is LGBT confirmed in Shadows Rising?

Is Anduin is confirmed to be LGBT in Shadows Rising book?
Chapter 24 Stormwind. In the book he is in a inn or brothel in stormwind and it mentions(from aduins mind) that there is a women there that would have made any guy attracted to but not Anduin. This is odd otherwise because if your mind says there attractive then u find actracted unless you are not)
Glad that blizzard is giving the LGBT community a Major WoW Lore character and leader of the alliance a new member. Also a few sentences after hint he may be fine with all genders. Now will this escalate into a anduin x wrathion couple later on in wow? as many have already guessed by now. Or is he really going to end up with Talia (daughter of bolvar) that would be an odd wedding, the lich king glaring at the boy who stole him his daughter.

2 Likes

I dunno. That could just mean he’s head over heels for another woman and doesn’t even care to look at others.

I know I’ve felt that way before. Seems too vague to decidedly be LGBTQ.

38 Likes

So if I’m not attracted to a girl that everyone find attractive I’m gay. Ok.

127 Likes

You’re really grasping at straws here.

28 Likes

I didn’t see it that way. It said he didn’t have to act like a king (he was in disguise) and he could actually look at people in different ways. With a different type of respect since King’s don’t normally go to pubs like that.

6 Likes

The fanfic community has gone off far less and will continue to do so.

19 Likes

Someone didn’t read the previous book

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/7c36sm/proof_that_anduin_finds_draenei_women_attractive/

Your point has become invalid

25 Likes

so hes bi then or gender neutral

Another one just trying to stir the pot.

6 Likes

He can still be bi. But that passage doesn’t prove anything…

3 Likes

No

You took something small as a mole and turned it into a mountain and claim it’s a fact

Just like your “protest” threads

14 Likes

He’s a character in a modern fantasy story, they’re all bi.

1 Like

Everyone is gay in Current Year. Platonic friendships are impossible unless it’s between a male and a female, in which case it’s always platonic because, as noted, they’re gay.

13 Likes

or you are just can’t comprehend that its possible a major character can be a different sexuality than u

1 Like

varian vs. anduin

20 Likes

Get out of here with this. I’m listening to the book now and while it’s not bad it does feel like the author took some fanfic and decided to make it canon.

1 Like

Of course anduin wouldn’t be into other girls. She is straight :laughing:

Trolling away

3 Likes

Imgur

1 Like

This is a bit of a stretch. Not being attracted to a specific girl doesn’t make you gay :roll_eyes:. Guys aren’t attracted to every girl you know lol

10 Likes

How dare you not be attracted to Lady Ashvane as a Naga!

3 Likes