Anduin is LGBT confirmed in Shadows Rising?

what do you mean by that?
Flynn simply was telling shaw his life story, all i see there is friendship

My boi likes em thicc, I now support his reign

What I copied straight out of my e-book was all that was spoken on the topic.

There is no other way to interpret it, you are a troll.

8 Likes

I agree with the OP. Any woman who spurns my advances must be gay. I can’t think of any other logical reason.

7 Likes

I think the general line the writers take with anduin is that “he is too pure to take carnal interest”

Read the rest of the thread someone proved him otherwise

His Post became invalid

I think he was being sarcastic :joy:

3 Likes

nah, all you stated was your opinion and you are just one of those guy who wants to down anyone who does not have your opinion

I was being sarcastic ffs.

2 Likes

Im going to pray for you brother

Meh I kinda disagree on that. He’s known to be interested in certain races like Draenei and I think Dwarves.

Yeaaah I figured that was the case. OP was probably just copying the “Tess is a lesbian” thread

1 Like

He linked and cited his sources.

You have not linked any sources and are telling us stuff second hand.

His information is factual.

Your information thus far, is opinion

3 Likes

They’ve written multiple times his interest in girls, but I do kinda hope they keep him more asexual and devoted to duty.

At least the interest he’s shown has been thicc

1 Like

Flynn got Iceman’d.

1 Like

You came in thought “oh man I can make general Discussion believe Anduin doesn’t like girls” rubs hands

But then this guy literally obliterates your post and now you’re trying to damage control what’s left of your thread before deletion

where does it state fact that anduin is into girls and only girls?

I actually forgot about that part of the book. Not only does my boi Andie like em thicc, he’s also down with the female space-goat movement.

Anduin’s great taste is now canon

2 Likes

It’s pretty evident what I mean. The new writers are such hacks they use reddit as a means to progress the lore now. Remember Zekhan? oh wait, “Zappy boi” as he is now known as because reddit meme’d that stupid name into canon.

1 Like

it just shows that anduin is all for taelia.

they gonna be making babies

2 Likes

Where did it state he was into guys?

Hint: it doesn’t

See our point yet? You are throwing opinions out there.

If you can find me a passage that states clearly he is into guys, I’m all ears.

Until then though…

5 Likes

Didn’t Anduin have a thing for that dwarf girl that was training him how to fight? And he had a mental breakdown when she died during the Cataclysm to the point he was digging through the rubble with his bare hands?

3 Likes