Anduin is LGBT confirmed in Shadows Rising?

No, the major character that is at least pretty much confirmed to be attracted to another man is Shaw.

2 Likes

Are you anduin or the person writing him? If not, you know nothing about his desires and sexuality.

This is a troll thread

7 Likes

Nonsense

Based on OP, we should be attracted to all the show girls in Las Vegas or we’re considered otherwise

7 Likes

the book is speaking from his mind so why would it say anyone other than him

I’m not attracted to a lot of “hot girls”.

That does not make me gay.

6 Likes

Aggressively pursue women or be gay

21 Likes

Yikes. Lady Vashj though :thinking:

3 Likes

Please report OP for trolling.

When the barmaid came by, plump and beautiful, dark-skinned, with a ready, brilliant smile that would’ve made another boy blush, he slid her a normal sum of money and asked for an ale. Then he remembered that he wasn’t Anduin just then, so it was all right to glance at her, admire her smile and blush, so he did.

Roux, Madeleine. Shadows Rising (World of Warcraft: Shadowlands) (p. 220). Random House Publishing Group. Kindle Edition.

23 Likes

Which version? Alive or dead?

Suddenly OP disappears

1 Like

Dang Anduin got good taste

3 Likes

not trolling, just because you can’t understand how it could mean that because you are not open minded.

:joy: It’s only a 289 page book.

Did he think some of us wouldn’t have finished reading it by now? I saw the thread title and immediately knew OP was trolling before I opened the thread.

3 Likes

Dude you lost

He made your Post invalid

Time to end the thread

2 Likes

Flynn used to find women attractive and flirt with them and look at him now. They’ll change Anduin if the writers feel like it that particular moment or if reddit memes it hard enough into existence.

4 Likes

No, you are 100% trolling

You purposely left out vital information to fit your agenda to troll people

7 Likes

i feel like you are just one of those who constantly attacks the community

Please read this post

Saurfang literally made OPs point be tyrannosaurus rekt

1 Like

This is very cheap bait but whatever.

It’s too vague. This could mean a lot

1: he’s distracted
2: not in the mood