Anduin has been ruined

idiot spent shadowlands mewing his submental triangle down his throat

Except nothing happened to him. I will never get with Blizz on the “woe is me” Anduin story. The SL showed us nothing that they are saying he did. And no I’m not going to use my imagination.

are you for real? Did you actualyl play shadowlands?

3 Likes

Sylvanas and Xal’atath are both dead elves so…I find attraction to either of them somewhat concerning. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Goofy comment

1 Like

Since shadowland, he was the moron who got kidnapped, the newbie king but also trouble maker on my view… alliance serves the wost king after his father died who was the real lion king!!

How to say you don’t understand Anduin’s story without saying you don’t understand Anduin’s story.

3 Likes

It is not like he could have avoided being kidnapped and I don’t get the trouble maker comment. While I don’t main Alliance I do play enough to do the story. Also his dad got kidnapped as well, maybe it is in their genes.

In TWW trailer Anduin looks like Stephen Amell from Arrow show.

You’re a nightborne, you’re 7ft minimum. Human males are about 6ft.

1 Like

7 years between SL & Draongflight passed in the game world. I am unsure how much time has passed between Dragonflight & Anduin going to visit Magni in the game world.

1 Like

This is how you tell me you didn’t play Shadowlands without saying you didn’t play Shadowlands.

2 Likes

I’m almost convinced that they’ve never played WoW at all until now because his story goes wayyyyy back. lol

Immersion wise, you can’t go back to that fresh faced look once you’ve seen what war is really like.

Once you’ve seen it, been a part of it, it changes you.
That’s why Anduin looks good now. He’s all grown up.
Our Anduin made it to manhood. I’m glad. I was hoping he’d survive and be written well enough to get him to this place.

Was the same for his father, Varian, Genn, Saurfang, Thrall, et al.
So it is with him.

1 Like

Awful since after Mists of Pandaria, honestly. Him going full baby-mode after his dad died was okay for a short time, because that’s understandable (After hallucination Varian told Anduin that he must ‘do what a king must do’, that arc could’ve ended there in my opinion.), but they made him a downright IDIOT since then. There’s naivety, then there’s pure stupidity.
And let me tell you, it gets so bad in TWW that my jaw dropped, among laughter. I was in shock that what happens not only got through a draft or two, or more, but got coded into the game, and even got voice acting.

I don’t want anyone to be fooled by the marketing this expansion; TWW is still written like it is for little children from everything I’ve seen while playing the beta.
Even if Danuser and Golden are gone, the writer’s room may as well be composed of chimpanzees using typewriters.

He’s been ruined ever since he was no longer a low-poly kid asking about your stay in Stormwind.

(Also what’s interesting is he’s basically a mirror for millenials, I was probably Anduin’s age when I started playing WoW, and now I’m an adult like he is. He was 12 as of Wrath, while I was around 13-14.)

1 Like

He looks way better now that he isn’t a Brad Pitt impersonator. Love the scruffy look.

He went for that Zac Efron look… :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::sweat_smile:

Gods forbid a character get some growth in a story.

I had a weird visual glitch when doing that “Go talk to unhappy Magni about the radiant songs” quest.

Anduin was a small player sized NPC sliding (not walking) along the floor and up the stairs into the heart chamber, like he was using levitate.