Anduin has been ruined

His NPC now is shorter than me and looks like he’s had facial surgery because he doesn’t even look the same. Don’t like the beard or the bloodshot eyes in the cinematic. Used to be real cute too

41 Likes

He’s not cute. He’s HOT. Obviously.

16 Likes

I mean… he was in the maw for how long.

Maybe he did.

7 Likes

Well… Yeah… that’s literally the point of his story. He is depressed because he has been ruined by years of war and literal mind-control from Thanos.

18 Likes

He looked great in the cinematic but the new ingame model is laughably bad.

35 Likes

He’s a human. Humans are short.

He’s been a vagabond for 5 years. What do you expect?

Let’s make it canon that he moved from place to place, helping locals solve their problems even though they didn’t know who he was. He’d be a regular old David Carradine in Kung Fu…or Incredible Hulk (TV Show)…or Samurai Jack

14 Likes

What do you mean ruined? He’s been awful since MoP.

10 Likes

Sorry trauma isn’t sexy?

( Well if its a whump fic then I get it )

25 Likes

Anduin received a glow up and he is 10x more attractive now.

Manduin is bae.

8 Likes

His facial structure does seem a little too different than previous models/what is shown in cinematics, but I don’t care enough that I actually see it as some huge issue that needs fixed. And nothing will ever be worse than Tyrande in open toe heels and a sun dress. Actually-- Alleria’s dramatic, TikTok tutorial eyeshadow gets kind of close to that one.

6 Likes

The producers decided to go in a different direction.

2 Likes

Same with Alleria. Both of them look pretty bad now. :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

I’d agree that his in game model is a little weird, but I thought the silithus cinematic look was an upgrade.

1 Like

I think the bigger issue is most of the races are far too tall

Cannot play these monstrously tall races

2 Likes

His hair doesn’t look natural on his head. His hair type looks like it’s of the African variety. It looks pretty silly on his head

8 Likes

Stress can do a lot of things to you.

5 Likes

Anduin is in the Maw still. This is a dreadlord clone.

7 Likes

RIP Anduin being cute. Now is the age of dirty Manduin.

2 Likes

9 Likes

I mean you would be ruined too if a super cosmic being possesed your body and forced you do unspeakable acts of Evil and destruction against the very people you swore to protect. Not mention there was not a darn thing you could do to stop it.

10 Likes