Anduin has been ruined

He was my in game crush. Wrathion could do better now

2 Likes

brah… that would be an amazing twist

3 Likes

Carrying that Ashbringer weighing around 4 tons compressed 5 of the lumbar vertebrae.

:ocean: :crab: :ocean: :crab:

2 Likes

PTSD will do that to any human, have empathy for his character.

5 Likes

Bro has been through a lot.

Anduin is a baby.
Every dude in Lordaeron has been through more.
He should cope.

2 Likes

I mean, all Anduin has to do is go to ancient Zangarmarsh. Eat a mushroom and then pipe his way to go save princess Sylvanas in her castle on Maw Torghast floor 8

:ocean: :crab: :ocean: :crab:

2 Likes

HE SOOO UGLIE now, I ended watching him through side eyes, as directly seeing him burned my soul hahaa.

1 Like

4 Likes

How does a desire for peace make a character awful?

2 Likes

Oh people in lorderon had there souls ripped out and split in two and embedded into a blade, while also having there soul stretched to an agonizing power limit of pain just to basically nuke heros while also being forced to commit to onws own death?

The brat got crushed by a bell and had every bone in his body broken and the only lasting consequence was him having magic bones that tell him when something is wrong.

2 Likes

Yes, except for the splitting part. But it doesn’t matter because Anduin didn’t experience it either.

He’s gotten older and been through some serious trauma. It’d be really weird if he didn’t look different.

Anduin was ruined the second that they didn’t make him a Goblin.

Anduin’s constant crying is what ruined him. The player character has seen more war, committed more atrocities, been killed and resurrected more times, and mind controlled much more frequently, but you don’t see us flinching. We’re going hard while baby boy has feelings. Ugh.

1 Like

It is truly amazing how characters that have any sort of emotional depth is a bad thing to some people.

8 Likes

My man went from the Twink King, to a Divorced Father of 2 in about 5 Years. WHEW. Hell of a transformation. :pensive:

Agreed. Part of the whole point of a story is that it constantly goes forward, and that characters are faced with adversity throughout the way. If the characters aren’t challenged, then there’s really no story at all, and if they all made the right decisions and made logical choices, there’d be no conflict. Anduin’s whole archetype is that he’s a pure soul who is constantly challenged and pushed to the extreme and that we see how he overcomes the adversity set before him.

He just wouldn’t be an interesting character if he went back to standing in the Throne room all day, dispensing the occasional quest. While I think he really should get a break from the emotional turmoil after all this is said and done, it is clear that they’re setting up the World Saga to be way more character-driven, with our player characters essentially making up a part of the main cast. Kind of like the WoL from a certain other popular MMO.

3 Likes

It hasn’t been five years.

That’s just weird.