Anduin has been ruined

Ok it’s not that serious

1 Like

He grew up. He looks like an adult human man now.

I think he looks good.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen the ingame model yet. I’ll have to check that out.

1 Like

There’s this thing called aging which tends to make you less pretty as time passes, unfortunately. Anduin’s older, he’s seen some s–t, he’s been living rough for a few years, he literally spent some time being tortured in Fantasy Hell. All things considered he still looks pretty good.

8 Likes

He went from twink to daddy. And im 100% ok with that change.

Keep him like this! Hes hotttt

9 Likes

they are making him a shapeshifter - he will eventually morph into a gnome

8 Likes

Ozempic and fillers have ruined another celebrity. :frowning: r.i.p. :headstone:

6 Likes

he looks horrible since the trailer

2 Likes

Anduin looks hot.

1 Like

FYI - current Anduin doesn’t wash his butt.

1 Like

I mean that’s better than every NPC being 18 feet tall because “Story characters have to be giant”

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s a great design, I think it looks a bit too “modern” and like he’s just some guy, but that might be intentional. We might see by the end of this DLC arc him return to that very heroic, BfA type look.

3 Likes

Did he pick up an “and also” Orc name while he was cruising the Maw?

He’s definitely completely different than his Shadowlands or BFA model and does feel off to what he looked before.

Or maybe it’s because he looks like he went from being early 20s on his BFA model to 39 rehab just off the streets Model Anduin who just escaped Diablo 4

5 Likes

My face (both IRL and IC) did not get the memo… it’s still 9 years younger.

Sounds like a job for the champion of Azeroth. Hey come here let me help you with that!
I mean considering some of the stuff my character has done this is nothing. Heck actual medieval times even had a special person to help royalty out with that kind of stuff.

The two models overlaid show that its basically the same model with different textures.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/1174731.jpg

3 Likes

He’s seen some things. Poor guy aint gonna look like sunshine and rainbows.

7 Likes

I know he looks horrible I miss Twink Anduin :dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

he is Tyler Durden now :soap: