And warlocks, the other pet class, get...?

Anything? Anything at all?

17 Likes

The same couple of demons theyā€™ve always had.

15 Likes

Iā€™d gladly trade ponies for Chaos Bolt.

9 Likes

Just let locks and unholy dks tame demons and undead respectively.

15 Likes

Nerfs probably.

I just want an Incubus. Gimme an Incubus already, Blizzard!

16 Likes

Bad players, which make up a majority of this game, mostly main hunters because they are just so damn brain dead easy.

Hence, Blizz wants to keep their largest subscription base happy and still paying. That is why they get everything and never get nerfed.

4 Likes

Warlock gets nerfs and a blueberry that still hates holding aggro. Iā€™d be glad with what we had if theyā€™d even just fix that for when Iā€™m questing alone. One bolt and Iā€™m face tanking.

9 Likes

Tried PvPing on a Hunter recently?

Love when people who never did anything worth mentioning in over a decade of playing this game call others bad too.

5 Likes

Ironic how theyā€™ve made Voidy terrible at holding aggro while also a master of aggroing the entire zone.

12 Likes

Oh yea he will aggro everything but if you even look wrong at a mob forget it.

5 Likes

Itā€™s adorable you think Warlocks are going to get a fair shake from Ion.

2 Likes

Yeah, Locks have it SO rough right now.

We need Incubus and Imp mothers!

11 Likes

I do not play classes where my pet does all of the damage while I sip a cola.

Also, only about 300 people still pvp in this game.

Ah, the ol ā€˜check player achievementsā€™ tactic to deflect from seeing that hunters are the most brain dead class in the game played by the worst players who canā€™t play a class without a sidekick that does everything for them.

2 Likes

Godamn you fit so well in GD lol. I sometimes forget where i am lol.

8 Likes

Well itā€™s not about right now. Itā€™s about SL. And what are you upset about? Hunters always seem balanced? And Iā€™ve seen many great hunters in PvP especially survival.

We just would like another pet or maybe even more pet glyphs would be cool.

2 Likes

All I really want is for my observer to get his ranged attack back.

1 Like

Forgetting things is easy when playing a hunter that requires no brain power. The brain is like a muscle; never use it you lose it.

3 Likes

Itā€™s ok, in SL weā€™re trading Chaos Bolt for RNGā€™ing people to death with like 10 Infernals.

1 Like

https://www.arenamate.net/?region=&realm=&rating=2400&ladder=3v3&faction=

Yeah. ā€œBalancedā€.

Lol.