And warlocks, the other pet class, get...?

They gave you a 6s cast time on summoning demons what more can you possibly want?

3 Likes

A blue berry thatā€™s not even a Demon at thatā€¦

2 Likes

Gpy gets a 15 seconds CD at least. One nuclear nuke per team, its all iā€™m asking for.

So are you just talking pvp? Or? Iā€™m still not following. Everyone I speak to says hunter is usually the most balanced class overall.

Duh itā€™s not used as much in pvp because other classes arenā€™t balanced and are over tuned or under tuned. Doesnā€™t mean I havenā€™t seen some good hunters in pvp.

So yea hunter is a balanced class.

Do you understand what I mean?

HERNEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXX heā€™s just a void dude tryna do void things I never even use mine anymore tbh lol

3 Likes

Oh Hunter is playable yeah. Youā€™re just about 6.5 times more likely to achieve a high rating if you play a Lock. Thatā€™s balanced though right?

But can I offer you a nice Infernal in this trying time?

https://clips.twitch.tv/BraveGoldenSandpiperBatChest

Or to sum up the Warlock discords reaction:

https://puu.sh/FXHW4/524620a096.png

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry at this point I can see you donā€™t understand so all I can offer is a tissue.

hands Vaelys a tissue

Sorry friend.

1 Like

A Warlock once mistook me for a Void walkerā€¦ it went about as well as youā€™d expect for someone who doesnā€™t take ordersā€¦

Now infernals that might actually be something, or like those weird Alien dog looking mage hunter thingsā€¦

I would have you as a pet :3

Meanwhile i can set my nearly useless tar trap on fire. Yay.

If it makes you feel any better, you can top DPS on the beta because itā€™s hilariously overtuned at the moment.

1 Like

I actually really like this addition. Reminds me of DOS2 with spell combos.

1 Like

How do you think game design decisions are made? This game is just maths and statistics. If something doesnā€™t add up to the current extent it doesā€¦ its broken.

Yeah iā€™m aware its great in PvE, just not sure its going to make it live

I agree its cool, i was just memeing a bit.

Just wish Hunters could have one season where they arenā€™t bottom of the arena barrel.

Makes finding partners a nightmare to begin with.

1 Like

Oh it absolutely wonā€™t.

Or at least it shouldnā€™t with the current tuning. But this is the same dev team who okayed Gushing Wounds and Corruptions in general, so you never know.

1 Like

I want a pit lord perma summon for my Warlock.

4 Likes

All warlocks need is more glyphs to change their demonā€™s into different ones.

3 Likes

Why do you care?

I just do not get the hate from people who want to bash a class because it can do its core functions with only a few skills. If you want to mash a bunch of buttons over and over until you get carpal tunnel syndrom then go for it.

Many others do not.

I mean worst part is that the class hasnā€™t worked like that since lkeā€¦ TBC? Even for BM pets are just proxies for your abilities. You still have a rotation/priority system like anyone else.

Yes, the fact you can do your full rotation on the move is a bit busted, but thatā€™s only relevant in PvE since Blizzardā€™s solution to that design flaw was to nerf BMā€™s damage into oblivion in PvP unless the enemy team is kind enough to stand on your Basilisk.

1 Like