An Update on Shadowlands

Great decision we don’t need another bfa/wod fiasco, take your time.

2 Likes

I hope people can adjust their time off, but this is the right decision.

8 Likes

Honestly kind of relieved to hear this, Please absolutely take the extra time to make things as good as they can be. Also appreciate finally having a prepatch date.

10 Likes

I must say I’m honestly impressed.

10 Likes

What a load of garbage. Don’t announce a release date if you can’t stick to it.

28 Likes

You cannot kill hope!

4 Likes

Delay is fine but it would have been nice to hear it a bit sooner. That said it must be a madhouse if you’re actually delaying something. Kind of scary, to be honest.

6 Likes

thank you!!!

1 Like

Keep up with the good work guys.
We wait proudly!
Give my regards to the dev team and all involved. I will be here.

11 Likes

It really is a bummer to be pushing it back, but it isn’t much of a shock, I suppose.
At least we have a clear prepatch time, and likely much more time to farm those transmogs that’ll be made available.

On one hand I’m glad they’re taking time to fix issues they have with SL. On the other I’m kinda disappointed that prepatch isn’t announced as next week. Two more weeks of current BFA is two weeks too much

8 Likes

so can i have beta now?

8 Likes

BIG fail, 3 weeks before launch… shame on blizzard

20 Likes

Great… stuck with the crappiest expansion ever… (BFA)

2 Likes

Agree - I’m perfectly fine with them taking the time they need to finish it, but since they have announced pre-patch it does seem like they might have an idea in mind and having that date would be nice to reschedule vacation time around. /shrug

1 Like

It was obvious that it was no where near ready. Now the question is about the prepatch.

4 Likes

That great news take your time make it WoW great. Love you guys keep up the great work.

With the Shadowlands expansion release being delayed, please allocate more development time to finalizing and polishing the worgen backpedal/backwards “Run” animations.

It is abundantly clear that many players are super unhappy with the current versions on the PTR.

I was planning on getting rona around the 26th so I could have time off work :frowning:

wooo cant wait to see what else is nerfed from shaman due to the extra time

7 Likes