An Update on Shadowlands

This is unacceptable. I do not care if the game is delayed, as it clearly needs more time. However, to turn around and NOT give a NEW release date is unbelievable, even for Blizzard. Give your customers the date, so we can we plan.

I’m so pissed. As if two weeks or whatever is gonna fix all the issues. Ridiculous.

20 Likes

I am sad that I won’t be able to play SL as soon as expected, but I am infinity more happy that the expansion is getting the polish it deserves. There are so many exciting changes coming that I was worried they would be over shadowed if there wasn’t as much testing as I am sure the devs want. I would to see more focused testing coming in the next few weeks - specific things we can go test each day or week so we can give the devs the support they need. Thank you Blizz for acting like the Blizzard we all loved years ago, only release the game when it’s ready.

5 Likes

Not upset one bit. Rather have you all feel confident and ready for launch. Looking forward to when you polish it up. =)

5 Likes

Really disappointed that prepatch is still so far away.

4 Likes

This is HUGEEE news, and im so happy they decided not to release it, when they KNOW that this expansion could be as good as it can be.

blizzard?
thank you.

3 Likes

Disappointed, but at the end of the day… I’d rather you do it right then rush it.

Thanks for caring about quality and keep up the good work!

1 Like

“It’s better to rush home from work to play a good game than to be on vacation playing a horrible game”. Something like that.

12 Likes

Seriously blizz… take all the time you need to make shadowlands a good expansion, don’t rush it out the door in a poor state just to make holiday sales season!

It is better to have a bar of gold in a few months… than a bar of $%^& right now.

4 Likes

Great decision take as long as needed to release a polished and fixed product as from playing beta for past 3 months the game was not in a fit state to release yet.

1 Like

Thank you!

Incoming PR nightmare…

3 Likes

This should have been done a long time ago. It’s too close to release now and people already made plans/took off work. Very unprofessional.

24 Likes

Thank you for delaying. Now we can finally get some decent rewards for the pre patch and class updates. We can also get updates to the maw and covenants so they are not as broken. The legendaries also need some work just like conduits. Thank you.

Good Move Blizzard. Makes sense to do this. Will be happy with the substantial pre-patch leveling and customization changes come the 13th. :smiley:

Anyone feel deserving of a month of game time for taking time off work for this launch date?

16 Likes

How about an update on why you all are screwing fury warriors? Those class changes are a nightmare.

Overall, good announcement imo - I think some more time in the fire will be good for the shadowlands. Keep making those class changes and keep updating/tweaking what you need to.

Btw, I love the shadowpriest rework; too late for this expansion, but I highly recommend giving each class/spec this kind of care in the next one and see what changes and updates can be done. Don’t be afraid to experiment.

1 Like

Thanks for wasting my sub money.

11 Likes

100% fine with this

Happy to see this! I would much rather have some extra down time in between expansions than a checklist of incomplete content to do when I login. It will allow us some extra time to choose our mains, too, for those of us that are still undecided.