An Update on Shadowlands

Bummer, but if it makes the expansion really solid, I’m glad you’re doing it.

3 Likes

How do I request a refund of the product?

11 Likes

Legit very impressed with Blizzard today. I thought they would release an unfinished game and patch it, and instead they made the decision to finish it and delay the product. Awesome to see this.

15 Likes

Good call blizzard. Thank you so much

3 Likes

bfa/wod 2.0

Just refund, it’s BS, so many people took time off and there’s not even a date to reschedule. Charge back if you need to.

8 Likes

SO HAPPY TO READ THIS! We want Shadowlands to be awesome and worth the wait! Fantastic decision and I know many of us would back this up 1000%. Proud of the team here :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m so glad to hear Blizzard still cares about quality, good job! BTW, could you guys share more love with warlocks? Thanks!

A wise decision, you have my full support. Keep up the good work.

4 Likes

Looks like I was wrong. Good on Blizz for taking the steps necessary to make the new expansion better.

2 Likes

I’m very happy about this. It means they care about the game and will actually release a polished game instead of a Beta for Azeroth 2.0. I prefer a delayed expansion than a bad one. Good call! Thanks for the update

3 Likes

This is the best news I’ve heard in a very long time.

5 Likes

Great now I have to fight with my bosses to get my vacation time changed, do something in the middle of the Holiday season when we are busiest.

Thanks Blizzard for completely screwing me.

26 Likes

Wow, I was just mentioning yesterday it was looking a little rushed. I’m happy with a little delay if it means the expansion starts out feeling more polished.

1 Like

Only concern now is that with the prepatch having to hold us over for so long, and it only has two weeks worth of content, tops.

Going to be a very long lame duck session. But if it makes SL not crap, I’m all for it.

Activision probably furious lmao

Probs should fix the countdown then…

3 Likes

Thank god You made the Right Decision cause we could all Tell it wasn’t done

2 Likes

So too bad for everyone who booked leave from work?
Yeah great work… not…
Not even providing an updated date is poor form

16 Likes

I took time off too.

Unlike most people here I’m bummed out.

19 Likes

Yeah, this; been saving my leave all year… its already put in… Im now screwed

14 Likes