An other TBC ERA servers request!

This is a new post, clearly for the TBC Era servers request. With the total collapse of players in WOTLK, the constant complaints about the mechanics and balances in SoD and that the only constant version of the game Classic ERA servers that brings more and more players, I formally request again TBC Era servers for the community who loves TBC. This expansion is for many the best of all and also during the time that classic TBC never had numbers as low as WOTLK has had, without going into detail about why basically this last expansion was spoiled with so many changes both in the classes and in the itemization of the different raids; I say this as a player of the 3 versions of classic and who at the same time is quite disappointed in the decisions of the company that I have loved and supported for many years.
My proposal for TBC ERA is simply a PVP server at least, but what I really would like are 2 servers: one completely fresh where we can level up and not necessarily have progress (all raids open) and another server where we can clone characters that are currently in WOTLK or what will soon be CATA. This is since we did not have the privilege of being able to clone our characters that we put so much effort and dedication into in the original TBC CLASSIC, obviously these copied characters would go to a server completely separate from the fresh server and with a gold restriction, eliminating all items that are from later expansions.

#PermanentFreshTBCEraWhen!!

14 Likes

When I think of TBC I think of Outland. I realize it was mentioned earlier but that seemed to be the big new thing we did during that release.

I thought Outland was amazing to look at. The graphics were great, the different zones had a clever feel to them, it was stunning to look at. However I couldn’t get into the questing.

I started around Wrath/Cataclysm time and I couldn’t get through Outland fast enough so I could head for Northend.

People have told me there were special features in TBC that were lost in Wrath but how about a compromise where those features are moved to a new Wrath that has the best of the three pre Cataclysm releases.

That might be fun for a larger group of players.

2 Likes

Sod? Som? Hardcore. How about a tbc era please.

4 Likes

I don’t care how many of these threads are made every single day. I will always take a minute to voice my support for a TBC era server.

7 Likes

Loved TBC, and would be pumped to venture back into this xpac!!

5 Likes

Just throwing out my support for TBC era servers. I want a forever TBC server so unbelievably bad.

5 Likes

That would be a funny thing, having cata chars which can be cloned into a tbc server. I mean people would buy bt carries and swp gdkp would be the norm. But with that in mind we would prob want tbc fresh with more time to get to 60. Before the portal opens than the 2weeks the first go.

2 Likes

Yea thats why I think 2 servers a the way. Ofc I’ll be happy with one fresh server, but get my char with the progress I did in the original TBC classic ( as classic era players had the option) will be great for me and I think so much other players will like it, having the possibility to go last phases raids as SW, doing speedruns, WPVP on queldanas, while u can do a new char in the fresh server and progress like the first time.

1 Like

The open world in tbc could use something. I have talked with some people and the open world could use some work. I mean tbc is smaller it has 2 world bosses the reaver and the demon guy, while vanilla had 6 counting the green shard dropper and thunderan rarely. Basically the extent of the open world in tbc was people would do the daily quest for terrokar towers before hitting the hfp towers for about 2k honor free. I mean the demon or naxx invasion events might be a good thing to revisit.

the only problem with that is, once you get a dev working on it, if they are fast, they will be waiting for something else to modify. cosmetics like barbershop or transmog, dont effect player power, but new gear and xp dropping content is a whole new ball of wax. i’m curious if they’d stop at that or if they’d start tinkering with everything.

1 Like

Amen!

#PermanentFreshTBCEraWhen!!

5 Likes

Many of us are hoping for an unchanged era TBC server. Please blizzard, Thousands of us want to go back.

5 Likes