An Eye on Player Behavior and Reporting Improvements

Make wow a better place? How about a buggier place?!
Reporting bugs used to be so easy now you have to jump through hoops just to get to the point of reporting bugs. AND THEN THEY DON’T EVEN FIX THEM!

But no let’s focus on giving easier access to the one thing that is easily abused to oust players in the game that is hemorrhaging players already. Why so focused on something that already worked and yet ignore the game falling apart?

2 Likes

The troll is strong with this one.

I do agree that there should be an easier bug report system than what we have now. Like the way it is on the ptr I like that. If we had that option just at a click of a button with that “type your issue here” thing, then it would be great.

3 Likes

I know all about bug reports being ignored. I lost count of the amount of bug reports i put in about the path of ascension and still nothing is done. No surprise there…

1 Like

Oh I found the site that you can find alts on.

1 Like

Ah that was the one I was thinking of.

One of three, yes! That is Willow. She is around…omg 7 now. I got her at the shelter with her sister Holly as kittens. Both are fluffy grey dustballs of cute.

Imgur

She is very very photogenic and sweet
Imgur

And this is Callie who is the elder. She also came from a shelter and is now around 14 I think.
Imgur

1 Like

Only works if someone has searched their alts on it previously, and only if they haven’t disabled it/Third party apps but decent bit of people do use it especially over on EU RP servers.

It’s strange why someone would think this. I’m going to assume this is a phobe looking to get a rise out of us. Just ignore and move on.

1 Like

Exactly.
I get DC’d every single day from bugs. No freaking joke.
Heck like the “save citizens on flying mount” quests. Pick them up fly up AND DC. Get back to character falling into storm of npcs trying to murder you.

Or about the swimming npcs swimming into the floor and under the game. Or when you ride an automated horse or so and it runs through water it does a nose dive under the ground for like a minute before going back up and onto the other side of the small river or lake.

1 Like

It also doesn’t show the toons on all my accounts either.

awww
Beautiful! Ty for sharing.
:heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

The best part about it is, there is no need to swap to another toon, for any reason.

If I need to make a point about my longevity in the game I can link my oldest toon, with my original PVP title from Vanilla;

blizzard enforces the TOS

bad actors in the community:

It will only show the exact chars searched on there already, if you search all your alts in there it will have them all listed but until you do it will only list the ones that have already been searched and only the connected ones to a bnet account.

Oh dang really? Interesting.

Awe! Such cute babies!

1 Like

It’s seriously crazy, imo.
The reactions have been so extreme it really took me by surprise.

2 Likes

i am turning off all my chat when 9.2.5 launches except guild chat even whispers my account safety is not worth some ban happy licking their chops to report anything player…i dont have to worry about dungeons since no one talks in there at all.

for my account safety all my chat will be turned off.

1 Like

thats why all my chat will be turned off your account isnt worth a ban from some ban happy player.