An Eye on Player Behavior and Reporting Improvements

Stay awhile and listen. I have been exposing their hypocrisy and harassment of me with their sock puppet alts. Check the quotes.

I just see that character? Like what do you want me to look at?

I am not their alt. I ain’t defending anything. I think we got a #karen on here and they are trying to spin it around and attempt to do all kinds of weirdoness in order to “get their way.”

Again if you aren’t that person and you’re genially someone else, then my mistake.

1 Like

Yeah, I believe the Hearthstone and even OW forums does this.

Nothing since you are obviously lying and now exposed as being a liar.

Ok karen. :slight_smile:

Aww, so you just going to resort to that as your argument even though you were just caught in a lie that I quoted above. Hypocrites.

Ok karen. :slight_smile: Til you show me what you wanted me to look at, your talking in one ear and it’s going out the other.

Its only a lie if there is someone who will hold their feet to the fire.

In this case, Blizzard got their backs yo.

It’s like a club, and you ain’t in it.

1 Like

ALL the other Blizzard forums use a Btag to post. It has trust level, likes, flags, etc all at that level.

Only WoW is different. They wanted the RP aspect for the forums and that means diff chars. BUT it opens the door to a lot of abuse in that each and every char is treated like a diff account. Extra likes, flags, etc.

It was a good idea for the RP community and transmogs, but in the end it has gone sideways.

I really really hope they change it eventually. I know they have the feedback about it.

For anyone interested, the character of mine I quoted is my “main”. IK she’s not 60, but I stopped caring after Legion began.

I believe her name is part of my B-Tag, too. It’s the same on Hearthstone and OW.

Of course they do. I will never sell my soul to become a shill and I don’t mind pointing out the hypocrisy if they try to strongarm someone off the forums by stating “harassment” even though they got exposed for doing the very same thing.

2 Likes

he said

then I asked

Then he went on the whole liar bit.

Idk what’s going on at this point. Only thing I’m able to look at is when I click his name I see character, which shows his armory and https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/u/Sìlênt-nazjatar/activity

Do the samething that your friend (or your other alt) did to the other guy that you tried to expose them for. That you don’t call doxing.

Oh you think i’m the CC member HA…HAHA
HA
HAHAHAHAA

I have literally only posted on this toon for like… 2 weeks? maybe a month?

1 Like

After the CC member just got caught up being exposed from their alt that I quoted, who even knows anymore. You were just exposed as being a liar that I quoted, so it’s not too far fetched. :woman_shrugging:

You can learn a lot from that.

Like that the toon was created 2 hours ago. Which is odd that they would have such a hate for a CC member, but hey!

I’m going to take a page from my cat’s book and stretch my PAWZ…

1 Like

Anyways enjoy the quotes of being exposed. I am out, peace.

Dude best bit of advice I can give you is just drop it and move on cause I’m not anywhere near CC. I think they would tell me to leave cause it would be nothing but dirty jokes and bad puns.

They would not find that… punny.

1 Like

Always a good idea!

Try a bit of a sunbeam too :slight_smile:
Imgur

2 Likes

Omg is that your kitty?

1 Like