An Apology

I bet she’s super happy about being used as a human shield in internet arguments.

9 Likes

Bruh.

10 char

I can’t believe Vavela’s dead.

6 Likes

I’m just waiting for the two of you to complain about women/men/your preference not taking you to bed solely because of your views, I think that’s all that’s left.

Hey I have one of those too, do we cancel each other out now? Do you want one of the other human beings I’ve reduced to permission slips instead?

I also know a white guy and he said I can discriminate against white guys, so I think you’ll find my arguments all neatly wrapped up from here.

1 Like

was it me? i hand out ‘cracker’ passes

sometimes nutella and cheese ones too

Bit of a shame that. It’s also why I don’t waste time typing up responses to those on ‘petty’ matters. If you don’t want to get jabbed at, don’t claim people clapping back and minor inconveniences as oppression.

Them: “hurr durr right wing racist/sexist/homophobic!!”
Me: Actually, I know this one black gal…
Them: “Hurrr durr whats wrong with you!?”

Christ, what makes you folks happy?

I’m already two popcorn bags in at this point. I just wanted to say I’m sorry…and this happened.

Yes, velvet, it is very easy to win arguments when you change your opponent’s points to blithering nonsense and then answer that.

There’s a term for this. It’s not a complimentary term.

Lol, you too? I did that earlier.

Again, prove it.

I’d hope it’s not a slur but apparently according to the real thin-skinned people, anything can be a slur these days.

2 Likes

No but I’ll take it, I’m pretty sure if I present two passes as a matched set I enter an Avatar state.

that’s actually true. i just don’t get upset over words.

I’m genuinely terrified to call anything a strawman because then the totally real PC Police will come cancel me.

OH GOD NO THEY’RE HERE

• Except for all the words you’ve been upset by throughout the duration of this thread.

I am not even offended. I’m just stating my position.

Im asking someone that’s taken a stance counter to mine, to explain it. No more and no less. You said that Alt-Right is derogatory I’d like to better understand that statement.

Mostly I’m just curious. Like in the future ig I’m called the N-word how offended should I be? What’s the scale of offense here?

Probably not at all. i get called it all the time. if you’re sour, you can report them.

Again, why do you think there are varying degrees of discrimination? And why would any level of discrimination be acceptable?