An Apology

I am creating quite the fan base by those trying to get a gotcha moment with me. It means I am on the right track.

Don’t ever use the word ‘smart’ with me. Don’t ever use that word, because you know what? There’s nothing smart about him.

1 Like

Again, I dont see how its weasel of me. Burden of proof is on you.

Gotcha. You understand that what it was to you was something else or potentially something else to someone entirely, so that’s good.

Please regale me with all the tried, true, and difficult tales of you being discriminated against that goes hand in hand with the “alt right” slur.

6 Likes

I liked this thread better when I was struggling with the concept of publicly apologizing on a gaming forum to strangers.

Sure, go to Twitter and look anything mildly conservative.

No I’m talking about you.

It is a very liberating thing, especially if it’s in a community you’re a part of. Even the right wingers and Americans you don’t like are a part of it too! WRA is a gigantic dysfunctional family, and we all make mistakes. Even in our little domes of escapism lol.

I need y’all to understand that these rhetorical tricks you pull to disguise your defenses of out and out bigotry were never all that clever and at this point are thoroughly catalogued to the point that every time you bust these out, everybody watching immediately knows what you’re up to.

It’s really not subtle.

Put your pants back on.

1 Like

Ftfy

1 Like

Again, you slander me with no proof.

Pffft, whatever. He’s okay in my book.

“Hey guys, I think that getting ridiculed for doing stupid things now is oppression.” - Certain People in this thread, 2020

3 Likes

I’m still want to know which word we called op is comparable to the N-word.

Did you take something in that as directed at you? Cos I was clearly talking about people hiding behind semantic hairsplitting to ineffectively conceal their bigotry. Why oh why would you assume this related to you at all?

2 Likes

At this point we’re almost too 500. Might as well keep going!

it’s very entertaining. Replace proof with any kind of slur and thats automatically proof in some circles.

Don’t you get it? Conservatives on Twitter might have to deal with people that aren’t in their own hateful spin cycles and have to… my god… block them or use one of the other tools at their disposal.

That is totally the same.

2 Likes

i want to worgen rogue post too

Hell, why not, right?

Ride the wind!