Amirdrassil: The Final Form

I also think there is little effort to complete this story of the night elves that began with the burning of Teldrassil. But at least the art looks pretty.

I hope that Amirdrassil is a beautiful and acceptable home and that it is not, in fact, the only one for night elves.

1 Like

On a positive note it will be the only one that is not currently on fire in the game.

1 Like

I probably couldn’t handle that, I get the shakes just thinking about she-who-must-not-be-named

I feel it was a poor decision to put Amirdrassil on the Dragon Isles. Not only because the optics of it as a potential new racial capital will make fans feel like they’re truly displaced from Kalimdor (regardless of what the game actually says), but also because the tree intruded on an expansion that was supposed to be about dragons and practically kicked the greens aside to make this patch all about nelves instead.

10 Likes

You know whats funny? In the end I was correct, wasn’t I? She was a cry bully and the other one the codependent tumor but its all over now.

Yes, you were right. I dread the day that she returns.

Have you met RPers?

I was in goldshire once in Moonguard. Never again.

1 Like

So that’s a No then.

Anyway, phrase of the day is “Theatre of the Mind.”

They going to theater of the mind a megalopolis?

…Yes. That’s kind of how Theatre of the mind Works,

Came away from this in kinda a bad place last night, but after reading back this morning? In retrospect, I was a bit foolish to put up a thread like this and not expecting the response that came in. I personally think it is neat, and that has not changed. I guess I shoulda kept it to myself.

3 Likes

I appreciate you posting the pictures. The Nelf community is becoming less and less of an echo chamber and I think it’s important for perspectives like yours to be shared. And yeah the zone looks great

3 Likes

In our theater of the mind?

And for the record this was a troll post. Take it as a joke if you will.

1 Like

It’s not nearly as important as he wants it to be. And besides, people can dislike characters for a reason they choose. I don’t know why he’s trying to cause a issue where none exists though

Just take what he says with a dumpster full of salt

They need a floating ziggurat wih blight pouring off of it.

2 Likes

Yeah, only people like Christie Golden take it as 1:1.

I have come to the conclusion Smallioz is kinda just the sorta person who absolutely 100% has to have the last word. So I am trying to keep that in mind going forward.

6 Likes

I’m the same way, which is how these threads can quickly turn into 600 post monstrosities. Doesn’t help that the night elves are a super sensitive topic for a lot of people. Though I think a lot of people are ready to move on

2 Likes

I think a lot of people have gotten really fed up with bad content over the years. So they give up.

1 Like