Amirdrassil: The Final Form

And I’m also hoping that as a Night Elf Druid I get a portal to this place. I should expect that my Dreamwalk ability be able to take me to a Tree conected to the Emeral Dream.

Watching some players complain and I’m over here as a worgen fan like….we got almost nothing since cata and a horrible heritage quest line. But you don’t see the worgen community complaining nearly as much

We had what? One awesome moment in stormheim with Greymane and the worgen helping to retake darkshore.

2 Likes

Sure it is, its going to be work in progress until the servers shut down

Are you new to MMOs?

Nope, thats why I am calling BS right now.
Because I know what’s going on

Soon pupper friend, Gilneas is next patch as well.

1 Like

… is this… “what’s going on” in the room with us right now?

Well you have the images in the OP so yeah I guess

Less caustic and vague, more words

Well if you read this far you must have seen the images posted and my issues with them. What else do you want?

To reiterate, you’re throwing a tantrum and lashing out at everyone over a work in progress zone… on the PTR… that’s off limits… that someone had to soft “glitch” in in order to see. Because it’s literally being made.

3 Likes

A WIP that looks beautiful already mind you.

Haters do just hate sometimes.

5 Likes

How dare we enjoy things.

Lmao and you are telling me that I am not familiar with MMOs, no my little duckling. This is it.

When they put in the NPCs with the proper scripts this work in progress ends

Once it’s all finished up, will you finally cope & move on or just whine until the servers are shut down?

That is an obvious and blatant joke of a lie.

Off the top of my head the Trading Post disapproves that, and it was made on live, not PtR servers.

Thyre the type to see a “Starbucks coming soon” sign and March onto the construction site and demand the foreman make them a drink. Then threaten horrible reviews when that demand isn’t met.

1 Like

The trading post is a tent

Dudes. This is a .5 patch. There was no way anyone shouldve expected a full blown city to be built.

I thinknits great they sre doing it at all; they dont have to. We are dine with DF pretty much.

But instead if moving on theyre adding some stuff to the zone to show its being built up. Im sure lorewise this wont be the final form of the city either, a city doesnt just buuld itself overnight. This is just the start.

2 Likes

A game tent with assets, not a real life tent you put up in 20 seconds. We’re talking about a game here.