Amirdrassil: The Final Form

No they weren’t and no they aren’t living just on the dragon isles. They also live on, you guessed it, Kalimdor.

3 Likes

They live on the Dragon Isles. Not on Kalimdor, not even on the Broken Isles!

Yes, we know they live in those places. We established this already.

Have some popcorn now

2 Likes

There’s NO popcorn!

You know, Karebear, it seems to me someone like this has never even played World of Warcraft. They do not seem to know even one single thing about night elves.

I think they must have stolen someone’s account.

Give the real Cameron his account back, Fake Camerano!!!

2 Likes

There is only catfishes fist fighting sharknados!

2 Likes

That doesn’t even make sense.

You never seen the SyFy movie Sharknado? The entire premise for the movie makes no sense.

And you’re just mad cause catfishes are fishes but not actual cat/fish hybrids.

2 Likes

Enough with being a smart-A-S-S. What you’re doing is harassment!

How can my backside be smart? It’s just two muscles you silly goose.

1 Like

Again you’re being a smart-A-S-S! I hate those kinds of people!

And I hate tuna salad. What’s your point?

2 Likes

I cannot believe this night elf hater has gone full sexual harassment now, Karebear!! They are talking about intimate areas now, and that is very much not okay and is against the TOS even when they try to mask the word!!

We should not put up with this and report this continued abuse.

1 Like

I agree, wholeheartly. It’s crossing a line now. It’s not cool anymore.

1 Like

… I’ll have 1 popcorn please

1 Like

I wonder about one thing. Amirdrassil as a concept supposed to be the new capital from the very beginning, but at some point they abandoned this idea.

Seriously, we don’t have a temple of moon there, the surroundings resemble a small druidic village, far from the glory of Darnasus. Tyrande, instead of thinking about how to expand this place for a larger number of Kaldorei, she immediately brings the conversation to Kalimdor.

I understand many are concerned about the tree location. But we spent 3 years watching it grow only for it to become an abandoned RP zone? Better quality of portals and a bigger city (maybe even inside a tree) would definitely pleased more people.

The town is five minutes old.

2 Likes

Was that a threat, friend?

I know Bel’ameth has Moonwells. I was referring to the ones that are used to craft Mooncloth for Tailoring purposes.
For a place that is a giant Moonwell I thought one of them would allowe me craft Mooncloth but non of them did.

2 Likes

They have a major connection to the land… in the form of thousands of Kaldorei souls that hallow it.

3 Likes