Amirdrassil: The Final Form

You’re attacking me. You’re not even a night elf player.

1 Like

Yeah. But when one has to make up stuff that never happened, there’s not much you can do to help.

3 Likes

This is very true. I hope haters like this someday stop being so full of just so much hate that they can stop assuming Tyrande must be lying when she says her people live all over Kalimdor.

Maybe when they let their hate go, they will be happy.

4 Likes

That would be nice. Because than we can work on fixing the actual narrative problems blizz has. Instead of arguing over someone’s fanfiction of events that never took place.

4 Likes

I’ll be happy when the night elves return to their ancestral homeland.

The ancestral homeland of Darnassus that only existed for 11 years in universe or the ancestral homeland of kalimdor that they did not leave to begin with?

6 Likes

Kalimdor, which they left behind for Bel’ameth.

They didn’t.

4 Likes

Mad, this Cameron person is a known and proven night elf hater who called Tyrande a liar and wants to see Amirdrassil sliced up into hundred of pieces by wizards. All they want is to see the remaining night elves stuck on a small burned-out stump for their sick amusement.

Do not waste your time with this fake night elf who clearly hates the race.

7 Likes

Again, you make stuff up. The liar is you and everyone knows it.

We know it’s you. It’s okay. We forgive you.

3 Likes

Quit with the trolling!

Every time you lie, someone has to pay the bridge troll and that makes puppies cry.

Think of the sad puppies will you?

4 Likes

YOU should be thinking. You constantly attack me because I hate seeing the night elves being driven out of their ancestral homelands and the Alliance getting a capital on a continent that’ll just be abandoned by the masses in the next expansion!

Another bridge troll paid. You think we should tax them on the amount of steps they took to get to the bridge also? I mean, we already have a food tax, a breathing tax, and a tax for the tax

And besides, nobody was driven from Kalimdor. The Kaldorei are actually thriving.

3 Likes

They haven’t been thriving. Not since they still lived on Kalimdor.

They still live on Kalimdor. That is correct.

5 Likes

We both know haters and harassers like Camerino do not care about puppies at all, because their hearts are so full of nothing but hate that not even cute, adorable puppies can break through.

The only thing these people have is their hate and their lies. That is why they pile on to the night elves, who have already suffered more than enough.

2 Likes

They were driven out of Kalimdor to be placed on the Dragon Isles.