Amirdrassil: The Final Form

I know Bel’ameth has Moonwells. I was referring to the ones that are used to craft Mooncloth for Tailoring purposes.
For a place that is a giant Moonwell I thought one of them would allowe me craft Mooncloth but non of them did.

2 Likes

They have a major connection to the land… in the form of thousands of Kaldorei souls that hallow it.

3 Likes

The same way Darnassus spent most of it’s existence? Bel’Ameth has a lot of amentities for RP use… if people take the trouble to find them and use them.

1 Like

I don’t understand why people can’t wrap their minds around how incredibly important Amirdrassil must be to the night elves. It is a living symbol to the fact that all of the hardships they’ve gone through recently have not been in vain. That the deaths of those who lost their lives in the burning have been given meaning and purpose.

4 Likes

They don’t care because their misery card has been taken away from them and the kaldorei are in the process of securing all their lands. New and ancestral.

Can’t reason with people who actively look for reasons to be miserable.

4 Likes

I know, but I’m really worried if they’ll really leave Bel’ameth like this. We rarely see anything added to finished zones.

1 Like

I’ve been one of the most vocal players when it comes to Amirdrassil and Kalimdor but hearing how it is just another village does calm my raging heart.
What I’m still wondering is the current state of Ashenvale. Tyrande mentions how it is sacred and must be protected but we have no portals to get there and going by the last book it is still occupied by the Horde.
I’m just going to wait for Chronicles until I get mad again about how the Horde will be allowed to keep holding Ashenvale as a reward for their help with Fyrakk.

1 Like

While I am happy to have a Druid portal to Amirdrassil, I am still salty about not having a portal to Bough Shadow. And given the Amirdrassil portal now active in the Emerald Dreamway it clears away any benefit of the doubt I gave Blizzard about technical limitations of having that many portals in one area.

4 Likes

They made a whole new wing in Stormwind Mage Tower to fit lots of new portals including the one to Bel’ameth. I don’t think they have an excuse not to do the same for the Emerald Dreamway and finally create a portal to Bough Shadow.
After all the Emerald Dream was once described as an ever changing realm so it wouldn’t be farfetched to see it grow to fit room for more.

2 Likes

They should update the Emerald Dreamway a bit regardless. They need to add Amirdrassil’s name to the map, and add Amirdrassil Dryad guards at the portal.

Obviously I’d ask for more, like them changing the Nightmare area to just another verdant portal. Which could be used for Bough Shadow.

3 Likes

It was only a matter of time until they expanded that area, with future expansions and hub cities.

You don’t even care about the kaldorei’s ancestral lands! And they can’t live in any new lands. They aren’t humans. Only humans can settle in new lands. Same goes for orcs.

The popcorn IS NOT real!

It’s still yards better than the Exodar or Ironforge, if you abide the lack of barbers or an auction house.

Are you referring to that portal next to the Dranei camp in Ashenvale? I believe that’s connected to the Dreamgrove.

For the relatively peaceful little town that it is, it’s fine. It’s got portals to all the major kaldorei holdings on Kalimdor and a dock with holdings for I think 3 ships. Only thing it really needs is a Temple of Elune, but that’s about it.

Can’t really ask for more than that from a narrative standpoint

2 Likes

I’ll ask for more in relation to Ashenvale. No portals to get there is suspicious imo. :thinking:

Probably just an oversight, considering every other major Kalimdor holding has a portal in Bel’Ameth going to it

I’ll believe it when I see it. If Blizzard dared set Amirdrassil to an eternal day I’m sure they can come up with any justification for Horde to still own parts of Ashenvale but I’ll let Chronicles tell us what’s going on there.

1 Like