Amber Skitterfly Not Appearing

I purchased the pet first, which worked fine, and then selecting the Amber Skitterfly did not show a Purchase button. I tried freezing it, which gave me a Purchase button, which I foolishly clicked so I could lose 600 tender and get no mount. After various reloads (when my tender balance showed as 0!) and swapping frozen items and finally a restart of WoW after the update, I was able to refund the Skitterfly from the Frozen slot, which restored not just the 600 tender but all the tender that had been wiped out. If they donā€™t get it fixed this month, at least I have the mount is frozen for when they do fix itā€¦ :slight_smile:

I should have read this. I bought a pet and a mount. The mount is now missing and I canā€™t get it refunded and I donā€™t have enough tendies to buy a different pet.

Hopefully itā€™ll be fixed before I finish the monthly tendies farm this week

I bought the mount before it was labled a bug, and it took my tendies. Couple hours later its showing up as buying it again and I didnā€™t get my tendies refunded. So well we get the tendies back or not?

1 Like

i reported on this bug earlier on another post, i have a screenshot as well with it saying its added in there. now its back on the trade as available for purchase and my tender hasnt been refunded. So, the 800 is gone, the mount is/was never delivered, and now it says i can buy it again. :melting_face: are we sure this bug didnt come from helldivers?

1 Like

I bought the Amber Skitterfly from the Trading Post, did not receive the mount and Iā€™m unable to refund.

Same here.

still bugged just tried to purchase took the tendies though

Same issue here, keep getting a LUA error

Bought the Skitter fly and it gave me the Blazing Hippogryph Mountā€¦

I went for the BUG mount and that wasnā€™t their either, so I tried for the Skitter and it gave me something TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!! HEEEEELLLPPPPPP BLIZZARD!!!

Im having the same issue

Same here with the Skitter fly not showing up and the Sunny Flower staff doesnā€™t show up either.

Iā€™m 600 tender in the hole here. Itā€™s listed as purchasable again but didnā€™t refund my tender.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Itā€™s causing LUA errors as well

also just purchased and unable to refund, so +1 more, Dalaran Server (if it makes a diff)

I bought the staff and it actually delivered.

can confirm mount is active

/use amber skitterfly

This works currently to use the mount after buying it. Still wont show up in collection though.

Add my name to the list of hit people from the bug. i bought the BUG this morning, submitted a ticket in response to it not being available. they They replied saying they are working on the issue in the afternoon. i check back after 5hours into the afternoon again and the mount is back up in traders post, still bugged, and its saying you can buy it again. i Still havent received a refund on my previous purchase on the mount of 600 Tender :frowning:

Just now received the mount! im seeing other people mount up on the Skitter Fly as well, and the correction information is being displayed on the traders post as well as the mount animation and model :slight_smile: THANK YOU BLIZZARD

1 Like