Amber Skitterfly Not Appearing

Bought the new Amber Skitterfly from Trading Post, not showing up in Mount list, unable to refund either.

22 Likes

Same here, seems to be an issue for anyone who purchased it.

4 Likes

same here.

2 Likes

Same thing for me, getting tons of UI errors even trying to look at it.

2 Likes

you are not alone pal

2 Likes

Same. I even tried to get it to refund my tender. No dice

2 Likes

UPDATE: Night of 5/1 was finally able to summon the mount.

Exact same issue.

And you cannot

/cast Amber Skitterfly

It does not exist in the list of mounts nor can you summon it using Cast the way you can your other existing mounts.

It’s as if they simply forgot to unlock it and add it to the Retail game.

You can
/cast AnyOtherMountNameHere

To summon your other mounts but this one simply does not currently exist. It’s not unlocked and not showing anywhere in-game.

3 Likes

Add my name to the list too. I want my bug mount, dangit

1 Like

The mount was already having an UI error whenever we selected it in the Trader’s post.
Buying it only expended our Tendies but didn’t award any mount.

Although this mount is going to be available in the May 2024 Trading Post, as of the EU release, it is bugged. If you buy this mount, you WILL NOT be able to see it OR get a refund! I will be waiting on my US account until it is fixed to try to purchase it, but if you’re here because you tried to buy it and can’t find it in your mounts… there is a giant bug with it!

• I decided to buy the pet just so to try out the refund option in general and it THEN allowed me to get a refund for the mount. I won’t be buying it again until they fix it, though!

US servers just went live with the new trading post and it’s bugged on there, too!

If you have bought it, just make sure you can refund it!

1 Like

Just tried out buying pet to refund skitterfly. It did work, it now showing by and currency is refunded.

2 Likes

Just adding my name to the evergrowing list of people who bought it, can’t find it, and probably should have checked here or wowhead first.
C’mon Blizz! I’ll send cookies to whomever fixes it, or coffee?! Maybe a pizza… can I order someone at Blizz a pizza to fix it?! xD

1 Like

Also getting this issue. LUA Error’s. Purchase item, does not show in inventory. Refund item. LUA issue persists:

Message: …Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramModel.lua:533: PerksProgramModelSceneContainerFrameMixin:SetupModelSceneForMounts : invalid creatureDisplayID
Time: Wed May 1 13:08:45 2024
Count: 1
Stack: …Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramModel.lua:533: PerksProgramModelSceneContainerFrameMixin:SetupModelSceneForMounts : invalid creatureDisplayID
[string “=[C]”]: in function error' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramModel.lua"]:533: in function SetupModelSceneForMounts’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramModel.lua”]:368: in function <…Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramModel.lua:348>
[string “=[C]”]: ?
[string “@Interface/SharedXML/CallbackRegistry.lua”]:178: in function <Interface/SharedXML/CallbackRegistry.lua:177>
[string “@Interface/SharedXML/CallbackRegistry.lua”]:181: in function TriggerEvent' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramProducts.lua"]:145: in function OnProductSelected’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramProducts.lua”]:63: in function <…zzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramProducts.lua:61>
[string “@Interface/SharedXML/CallbackRegistry.lua”]:178: in function <Interface/SharedXML/CallbackRegistry.lua:177>
…
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramProducts.lua”]:496: in function UpdateProducts' [string "@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramProducts.lua"]:543: in function AllDataRefresh’
[string “@Interface/AddOns/Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramProducts.lua”]:548: in function <…zzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramProducts.lua:546>
[string “=[C]”]: in function Show' [string "@Interface/FrameXML/UIParent.lua"]:2930: in function SetUIPanel’
[string “@Interface/FrameXML/UIParent.lua”]:2770: in function ShowUIPanel' [string "@Interface/FrameXML/UIParent.lua"]:2685: in function <Interface/FrameXML/UIParent.lua:2681> [string "=[C]"]: in function SetAttribute’
[string “@Interface/FrameXML/UIParent.lua”]:3288: in function `ShowUIPanel’
[string “@Interface/FrameXML/UIParent.lua”]:2195: in function <Interface/FrameXML/UIParent.lua:1450>

Locals: (*temporary) = “PerksProgramModelSceneContainerFrameMixin:SetupModelSceneForMounts : invalid creatureDisplayID”

1 Like

add me as well, also the pet purchase and then refund trick worked for me as well

1 Like

It won’t even let me do that, however I’m sure either the tendies will be refunded or the mount will.

Ohh the pet trick worked. Nice.

2 Likes

Not showing up.

#metoo

1 Like

+1 Please correct just dropped 675 or whatever tender, took the currency and no mount. Mount doesn’t even appear in the mount collections tab did you all forget to even add the mount to the game?

2 Likes

Mousing over the mount item in the trading post inventory showed that it doesn’t even have the “Use: Learn to summon this mount” typical effect that is present on every mount. So I avoided buying it for now because clearly that on its own means it’s bugged.

Not sure how this keeps happening tbh.

1 Like

Same boat, pet refund didn’t work for me either.

2 Likes

Wonder how fast it would be fixed if the mount worked but was given away for 0 Tenders

3 Likes

I bought it but couldn’t mount it and it wasnt in the journal. Now i looked back on the trading post and it’s there again… but im out the 600 tender

2 Likes