Amber Skitterfly Not Appearing

I’m scared to purchase in case I get a forbidden flounder instead

1 Like

WTB a fix - for FREE

Happened to me just now, too. Le sad.

same here its just not there

Same issue! So when we issue a bug report do the dev automatically fix our individual accounts? These seem to always just go into a black hole

Can we get a response on the Grotto Netherwing Drake: Black Scales please? We have several posts up with well over 250 responses between them and yet the silence is deafening.

All we want is to know this issue is eventually going to be fixed and that it’s something that matters to the dev team even 1% as much as it matters to those of us who have been without our reward for over a month now.

EDIT: Oh, excellent. They just deleted my entire month old thread with 100+ responses in it. Why? :confused:

3 Likes

+1 Same issue for me as well

UPDATE: Night of 5/1 was finally able to summon the mount.

Now I am out the Trader’s Tender and it is not showing as refundable for me.

So, Blizzard now either has to grant the mount or refund the Trader’s Tender accordingly.

Not good.

Same here, LUA error and unable to refund

there was an update to the live client not too long ago. didn’t fix the issue, though. not in the mount list.

The mount is showing up in the trading post now, and it’s saying I can buy it for 600 traders tendies and that I don’t have it, which I already spent on the mount once before.

I just bought it and can’t refund. Came here to look to see it was bugged :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Lol they removed my comment from earlier. they sure know how to deceive the community & not own their faults

Whelp, Bought it earlier, couldn’t get a refund, and now that I just logged in, it appears like I didn’t even buy it, no tender back in my count (had like 65 left over, and that’s even gone now) and still no fix yet?

I also bought the amber skitter but did not receive it. I can’t refund it I hope they fix this problem soon.

I think it’s happening to more than the mount. A friend bought the staff, it’s not showing and no refund option after an error. It is possible it’s a graphics or UI bug but it’s very similar to this.

How long ago did you make the post? & what exactly are you referring to about the grotto black scales?

It goes to show you people pay $15 a month and they don’t care about anyone’s feedback.

Im having the same issue. Apent the tokens and it never appeared in my bags or inventory. Im not having the LUA error issues. Its just plain and simple not there.

As of 18:04 EST This just happened to my wife and I
when we logged on and try to buy it together. Both her and I had our traders coins taken but no mount loot collected notification in chat, not appearing in our mount tabs.
Still bugged as of this time. Beware.

I wish I had read this first, lol.

Purchased it, didn’t see it, got confused, finally came to the forums to ask and lo-and-behold I found this post.

Awaiting the incoming fix.