Amber Skitterfly Not Appearing

I can get the tender to be refunded. I get an error.

im getting this error when trying to see in the trading post ´´
9x …Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramModel.lua:533: PerksProgramModelSceneContainerFrameMixin:SetupModelSceneForMounts : invalid creatureDisplayID
[string “=[C]”]: in function error' [string "@Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramModel.lua"]:533: in function SetupModelSceneForMounts’
[string “@Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramModel.lua”]:368: in function <…Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramModel.lua:348>
[string “=[C]”]: ?
[string “@SharedXML/CallbackRegistry.lua”]:178: in function <SharedXML/CallbackRegistry.lua:177>
[string “@SharedXML/CallbackRegistry.lua”]:181: in function TriggerEvent' [string "@Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramProducts.lua"]:145: in function OnProductSelected’
[string “@Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramProducts.lua”]:63: in function <…zzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramProducts.lua:61>
[string “@SharedXML/CallbackRegistry.lua”]:178: in function <SharedXML/CallbackRegistry.lua:177>
…
[string “@Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramProducts.lua”]:496: in function UpdateProducts' [string "@Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramProducts.lua"]:543: in function AllDataRefresh’
[string “@Blizzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramProducts.lua”]:548: in function <…zzard_PerksProgram/Blizzard_PerksProgramProducts.lua:546>
[string “=[C]”]: in function Show' [string "@FrameXML/UIParent.lua"]:2930: in function SetUIPanel’
[string “@FrameXML/UIParent.lua”]:2770: in function ShowUIPanel' [string "@FrameXML/UIParent.lua"]:2685: in function <FrameXML/UIParent.lua:2681> [string "=[C]"]: in function SetAttribute’
[string “@FrameXML/UIParent.lua”]:3288: in function `ShowUIPanel’
[string “@FrameXML/UIParent.lua”]:2195: in function <FrameXML/UIParent.lua:1450>

Locals:
(*temporary) = “PerksProgramModelSceneContainerFrameMixin:SetupModelSceneForMounts : invalid creatureDisplayID” ´´

I bought the mount, nothing in my bags, nothing in my collections and tender gone. Please fix this.

1 Like

Same here. Not showing up and it took the 600 tokens

We’ve identified this, erm, bug and developed a bugfix for it. We’ll have the bug mount appearing in Mount collections soon.

10 Likes

Kaivax, is there any word on the issue of vault loot not being created?

Amber Skitterfly is bugged. Well, you do have to admire the irony.

2 Likes

they should give us our coins back and let us keep the mount for this bs

1 Like

Any news on the “other” item?

How does this go live…

Alright… I will say it, a bug report about a bug, kinda cracking me up right now. I look forward to the fix lol

Just purchased and still not there and not able to refund so +1 to person experiencing the bug :frowning:

5 Likes

Still bugged. Thank you for the update Kaivax.

Same here as well, and not refunded.

I purchased the mount this morning and the Trading Post took my tender but I never received the mount. Checking back this afternoon, the mount is there for me to purchase again but I never received refunded Tender.

1 Like

I am having the same problem. You guys really need to stop with the constant bugs.

2 Likes

So let me get this straight, the latest bug is a bugged… bug? Bugception! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

What about the “Black Scales” appearance for the Netherwing Grotto Drake? Are you going to fix this anytime soon? We’ve been waiting since the META achievement came out.

1 Like

Adding my name to the list of those affected.

throwing my name in the pool as well
not in mount list, can’t refund