Am I Prepared?

I’m working on unlocking all of the allied races and would like to get the You Are Now Prepared achievement as quickly as possible. I’ll be using an old alt Paladin. I’ve tried looking for guides, but haven’t found anything definitive, yet. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

There are some group quests on Argus, so while you can do it at level 45, it will be a lot easier if you’re at least level 50. (At 50 you get a moderate overlevel bonus in Legion content which helps.)

1. First, the character should do the Legion intro. Pick the Broken Shore option from the Warchief’s Command/Hero’s Call board.

2. Once you’ve moved Dalaran and turned in “In the Blink of an Eye” an NPC for your Order Hall will track you down in Dalaran to start your Order Hall campaign. (It can take a minute or two, and it can help to move around Dalaran to trigger them.) Follow those quests until you’ve reached the point where you can pick a zone to quest in. (While technically, opening up the order hall isn’t required, not doing so can sometime cause weirdness with other quests, so I find it worth the time.)

3. Unlock world quests by completing Uniting the Isles (required level 45). (If it doesn’t pop up automatically, Khadgar will have it in the Violet Citadel.) If it’s your first character through Legion, you’ll need to do the “hard” version* of the quest where you get to Friendly with each of the 5 zone factions. (If you’ve done it before, you’ll get the easy version which you can just turn right back in.)

4. Once world quests are unlocked, go to Krasus’ Landing in Dalaran and Khadgar will have the quests Armies of Legionfall and Assault on the Broken Shore. (These are the only quests you need to complete here, so you don’t need to do the followups.)

5. Once you’ve turned in Assault on the Broken Shore, then you can go back to Khadgar in the Violet Citadel to pick up “The Hand of Fate.” This starts the Argus Campaign. You’ll need to do most of the quests there. The quests involving the mission table are not required so you don’t have to worry about leveling up followers.

*If you need to do the “hard” version of Uniting the Isles, you can pick up the starter quests for Azsuna (Court of Farandis), Val’Sharah (Dreamweavers), Highmountain (Highmountain Tauren), and Stormheim (Valajar) from your order hall scouting map. The 4 “leveling” zone reps can be done starting at level 10. For Suramar (Nightfallen) Khadgar will have the quest Khadgar’s Discovery or Magic Message to start it. You need to be 45 to start Suramar.

2 Likes

Excellent! Thank you so much, Udiza. That’s the high level overview and guide I was looking for.

I’ve unlocked the order hall. Is there any particular zone to start in, or are they all relatively similar?

If you need to get all the reps, you’ll have to do some of all of them anyway, so it doesn’t really matter. There’s not really a specific story order, either, so I’d just start at one end of the map and work my way around.

(Oh, and it looks like I forgot to mention it, but “Uniting the Isles” will require 45 to pick up, but you can start working on the reps before that. I’ll edit the original for completeness’s sake.)

1 Like

Yes, I’m starting from scratch. Thanks again!

Hey I gotta get this too maybe we can work on it together , feel free to add me . note i dont really know what im doing either.

and if you were banned,you will come here to tell the other story

I finally got through it all. Argus really feels like a grind, though. I got burned out easily and didn’t get any new gear after lvl 45. Needless to say, I won’t be doing this with any of my other alts.

As an end game zone, it was really designed around having a whole bunch of people around, which made getting things done a lot easier.

Some of the Suramar stuff will also feel that way when you get around to unlocking the Nightborn (but at least there you can fly!)

1 Like

I’m trying to do this as well. Will I need to do the Legion dungeons as well to finish the achievement?

I don’t think any Legion dungeons are required. (I believe you get the achievement credit on the quest before the one for Seat of the Triumvirate, which is the only story related dungeon for Argus.) There are some group quests you’ll need to do, so getting to a higher level is useful. (I have no idea how the scaling is right now in Legion content, so I don’t know how high you’ll need to be.)