How to unlock lightforge draenei and void elves?

Hi, I’m new to WOW, I’m trying to get to Argus to unlock the void elves and the lightforged draenei, but I can’t complete the uniting the isles quest, it says I have to get friendly reputation with all five factions of the broken isles, but I can’t find any quests in Suramar to increase my reputation, and the few I found in Stormheim didn’t increased my reputation, the only ones I could get friendly with was the Court of Farondis in Azsuna, Do I really need to complete this quest to get to Argus?

Yes, on your first character through Legion, you need to do the “hard” version of Uniting the Isles that require rep.

Make sure you’ve done the Legion intro quests and done the quests to get your first artifact and open up your order hall. Without doing that, things can get weird and you might not have access to all of the quests. The order hall scouting map will give you breadcrumbs to start each of the leveling zones. (Suramar starts from Khadgar.)

Here’s a post I made a bit ago with the all the steps and links to relevant quests:

2 Likes

Thanks, this is very helpful