Alternative to banning accounts

Then you can’t do any of the content (since it starts in Stormwind).

I’d be in trade chat dropping every obscenity my mind could create. WoD had good PvP.

Apexis crystal labor camps

You’re either a troll or stupid, and completely missing the point. Either way, I’m done.

The topic is stupid.

The content brings you out of the continents you would have is restricted to.

Cool.

I got accused of using a 3rd party program to farm ore back in WoD and got a 30 day suspension for it. I know exactly when it happened cause I beat some guy to a rich true iron ore node and he starts FLOODING my chat with profanity and following me and saying he would report me. Normally I would go right back at him with my own profanity… but I had been disciplined for language in the past and figured replying would only put me in a place to get in trouble.

I ignored him without a word.

Like 3 days later I get the unjustified ban, I demand they remove it and even tell the GM who reported me and of course they didn’t want to hear any of it, lesson of the story; GMs are usless, you are guilty untill guilty and if they made bans permanent then most everyone would be gone thanks to raging little twerps like true iron turd.

Only good thing is nodes are now for all so no more racing and rage… though there are tons of bots foarming herbs every day in voldun, a whole train of druids using a THIRD PARTY PROGRAM to farm herbs [i dont care what program, if you use a multibox program to copy your inputs to 20 accounts that IS a third party program being used for profit] but whatever, multiboxers give blizz tons of money so they can do whatever they want forever.

1 Like

You need to inform yourself. There have been plenty since then.

No, there haven’t. The only thing we have seen since MoP are suspension waves, not a single ban wave has gone out. You need to better inform yourself.

Oh… so I can go there and see who was banned for botting (for example)? And if “Gruubbard” had been unfairly banned, Blizzard will list… in their Customer Support section that they unfairly banned “Gruubbard”?

October 2018.:wink:

Sorry, bro. That was also a suspension wave.

suspension ≠ ban

No, because nobody is banned for botting anymore, players are only suspended for botting. Back in the day players would get an actual ban though, not anymore.

at no point did i claim that players are given limitless information about the accounts of random players.

I merely stated that we often see wrongly applied suspensions overturned.

I’m not sure why you’re wanting to twist that into something it isn’t.

I’d enjoy that more than BfA.

No. We don’t. Ever. What we DO see is something like "if we investigate and find that a suspension has been wrongly applied, we will overturn it… "

You have ALSO seen them say they overturned some suspensions. But you have no idea who or why and have no choice but to take their word for it.
So… and I ask this without a drop of sarcarsm… are you someone who believes everything Blizzard says?

ok… if that’s what you need to tell yourself.

it’s never happened, we’ve never seen it, i’m wrong, you’re right, blizzard is mean and just ban random accounts for fun.

Take a trip back to the last suspension wave…
mid April this year.
Here’s one example of what I’m talking about.
Wave gets issued, dude queries suspension, suspension reviewed and overturned.
…but you seem to be implying that all threads like this are fabrications to try and make blizzard look “less mean”?

Sounds like a Get Out of Jail for Free card.

Why not just pay a fine of 10 million gold? It’s typical for rich people buy their way out of (jail) or in to (top universities) with bribes nowadays.

Well, if some dude wrote it, that’s all I need! Thanks!

the thread involved multiple innocents who were caught up in the wave, it wasn’t just one dude. (nor was my statement ever about just one thread, or just one dude)
…again, this plays out regularly with each suspension wave.

regardless, it was a pleasure going out of my way to call your bluff. :slight_smile:

I’m sure the ban hammer they use is far more fun.