Alterac Valley of Olde achievement not giving mount

This morning I earned the Alterac Valley of Olde achievement, but did not receive the Stormpike Battle Ram mount. It was not added to my collection, nor did I receive an item in my bags or in the mail.

For reference, I also completed the “Korrak’s Revenge” quest inside of AV, if that is relevant at all.

Anyone else having this issue/any guidance on why I might be having this problem? Thanks in advance!

12 Likes

You should post in the Bug Report Forum, so they can investigate.

1 Like

no. the achievement doesnt give the mount, the mount is per-toon progress, its not a bug

1 Like

I checked his Armory. The character earned the achievement today, and the mount is not in their collection. Neither mount, just in case he did it on the opposite faction. Could be an issue with Armory not updating immediately, sure.

It’s still worthwhile to report it, so they can take a look. It’s a limited time event that just started, so if there are any bugs, they need to know as soon as possible. Any doubt, report it.

yes because mount progress is not account wide, the achievemnt is accountwide but the achievement has nothing to do with mount

Collections are account wide. His collection does not have either mount, Alliance or Horde.

What? The achievement awards the mount.

1 Like

no it does not, read the comment posted, one toon has to fill the bar in their pvp tab to get mount,

Thanks for the heads up; just posted it there too :+1:

That’s odd - In game, it would seem that there is no progress bar anymore. Opening the pvp tab and clicking on/mousing over Korrak’s Revenge has no progress bar and shows no indication about the mount or TW badges collected. That wowhead comment was from last year; maybe something changed from then to now?

that was updated yetersday

1 Like

Huh. The “progress bar” that it talks about isn’t present in the PVP tab. The only reference to “Korrak’s Revenge” in the PVP tab is on the quick match page, on the box you click on to actually queue up. Hovering over it, or clicking on it, shows no progress bar.

Edit: Well, I submitted an in-game ticket about this, but just got an automated reply that auto-resolved the ticket without an option to keep the case open/indicate that I still had an issue. So… I’m not sure if there’s actually a way to get an answer from Blizzard on this. Is it a good idea to just keep opening new tickets on the same issue?

2 Likes

Takes 20-30min to que into Korraks Revenge! just got the ach and no mount. If ach is account wide but mount is not shame on you blizzard! Anniversary is a joke and a waste of time this year! No progress bar! Huge waste of time

1 Like

“Players who participate in Korrak’s Revenge and complete the Alterac Valley of Olde achievement can earn two mounts: the Stormpike Battle Ram (Alliance) and the Frostwolf Snarler (Horde).” Blizzard you flat out lied and mislead the community on this one!

3 Likes

Same. this is not working either way, via the achievement or the non-existent progress bar.

2 Likes

I completed the achievement on a single character and did not get a mount. There is no bar anywhere

4 Likes

Would love to know where this bar is because it sure as hell isn’t in the PVP tab

2 Likes

Just completed the achievement, no mount. I see no bar anywhere in any PVP menu. I’m pretty sure I completed it on a single character start to finish since I didn’t come back to WoW until 2 months pre Shadowlands.

3 Likes

What ‘unfortunate bug’ did they find with Korrak’s Revenge that caused a delay.

Must have been something that benefited players because frustrating and non working things like this certainly get no attention.

You link goes directly to the comment section which has plenty of comments saying it is linked to the achievement.

In years past it looks like it was linked to a (non account-wide) achievement that they broke this year which is causing issues. It’s perfectly clear there’s some issue here that is causing frustration with players.

Incredibly disappointed that I can’t get the only updated ram mount in the game and hope they find a way to award it soon, or just outright tell us tough luck.

1 Like

Same here. Got the achievement today and no mount.

1 Like