Alterac Valley of Olde achievement not giving mount

I don’t understand anyone looking the wowhead article about this achievement/mount. What progress bar? Where? I got the achievement and clearly did not get a mount. Blizz said it was available this year. There is no bar to fill. If someone could point it out to me…

2 Likes

In the past, the progress bar would have been on the Korrak’s Revenge tab itself in the PVP listings. As seen in this video:

Screenshot from video:

Video link: https://youtu.be/QLZtSuXblio?t=85

the progress bar is supposed to be where the anima icon is. korrak’s revenge is showing the reward for solo shuffle.

2 Likes

Currently, there is no bar shown.

1 Like

@nicolasrage the bug was that there wasn’t enough space on the pvp tab so korrak’s revenge took the place of solo shuffle.

Do you know if this means the mount isn’t obtainable? Or our progress towards it is just not visible?

I have collected almost 300 timewarped badges on a single character. I have the achievement but no mount.

3 Likes

I really wish I knew to be honest. I earned the mount when it first become available few years ago. I just queued to check to see what it was showing so I could post it.

Hopefully Blizzard will sort this out soon.

1 Like

@kyzera check the reward on a max level character. the reward is shown as anima, honor, and conquest points. I think this is still the reward for solo shuffle that was replaced.

edit: they dont seem to be responding to tickets and this issue does not have enough people complaining about it.

3 Likes

Will do soon as I can get back in.

I cant post links for some reason

https: //imgur. com/GogkgGy

copy and delete the spaces

[indent preformatted text by 4 spaces](https://imgur.com/GogkgGy)

If you lack the ability to directly post links (requires Trust Level 3), then highlight your URL and click the </> icon above where you are typing.

That will allow the whole URL to be posted (albeit without the ability to click it directly). It will look similar to this:

www.worldofwarcraft.com

Then anyone wanting to visit the link can merely copy/paste your link.

I also don’t see anything about a mount when I hover Korrak’s Revenge. I’m too scared to try and do this, I’m afraid it’s bugged.

Korrak’s Revenge in the PVP tab most definitely does not show anything resembling progress and instead shows an Anima reward.

Beyond broken.

2 Likes

Currently on a level 60 this is what is shown when hovering over the Korrak’s Revenge tab while in the BG itself:

Coincidentally, it is the exact same thing we see when hovering over the current Brawl (Temple of Hotmogu):

2 Likes

same issue here, got the achievement, did it all on one character, no mount whatsoever… Really hope Blizz fixes this

just put in a ticket regarding this, Average ticket response wait time: 36 days and 3 hrs… :dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

Exact same situation here. I’m 120/200 on this and I think I’m just gonna give it up. I doubt blizzard will fix this before the event ends.

Even though it seems like a pretty fundamental problem.

2 Likes

Has literally anyone received this mount this anniversary?

If blizz is reading this (they’re not) then shouldn’t this take a seconds to query? How many people have received this mount in 2022?

If 0 then shouldn’t that be a tiny bit concerning?

5 Likes

Thanks for posting screenshots. :slight_smile:

It’s a tough situation, because if it’s a simple thing where they can just manually
give the mount to any player with the achievement, then it will be nice for you to have gotten it done in the early days of the event. On the other hand, if they don’t fix it or come out and say it is unobtainable… well, then it will feel like a sucker punch to have invested the effort.

So based on everyone’s input, it seems the issue is threefold:

1. The mount progress bar, present in the pvp tab in previous years, is no longer there
  2. Those who earn the Alterac Valley of Olde achievement, which the mount has been tied to in the past, are not actually receiving the mount - whether earning the achievement entirely on a single character or via account-wide progress
  3. It is not yet clear whether this is a bug or if the mount unavailability is intended, so people don’t know whether to keep trying for the achievement or to just drop it

Fingers crossed we get some communication on it tomorrow. I desperately want the mount, but even more than that I just want closure on it one way or another so we know how to spend our time and what we will/won’t be able to get, haha.

4 Likes

You’re welcome.