Alterac Valley @60 is awful

When AV is properly tuned , the said boss and his sidekicks would one shot them all if you just ran at him .

It’s obviously not tuned right at this point.

1 Like

When you turn in armor scraps you upgrade your faction’s NPCs from normal to seasoned to veteran to Champion.

Champion NPC’s will beat the crap out of you but it normally takes ~20+ minutes to get to that point.

I believe Holycow was being facetious. PS. if Vanndar +3 towers is able to be taken out in week 2 of a new expansion, don’t expect to see champion units… the vendors die when targeted.

At this point, they should just put Drek and Vann in the starting caves and whoever kills them first wins because that is how much PvP is in Alterac Valley right now.

1 Like

If Ally wants an AV challenge come at us (IWC) on Friday nights. :kissing_heart: We deny them a swift victory every time.

I’ve posted in GD for more attention. Please go post there about how unfun current AV is before I get overrun by people who don’t actually play epics.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/please-fix-alterac-valley-at-max-level/775943

1 Like