Alright, beta is over let's go

you’ve tested enough blizzard. let’s start SoM already. I grow impatient -.-

16 Likes

Have they hinted on a starting date yet? Like you I think it’s time

Why are you impatient lol? You played 2 weeks of classic right? You’re gonna quit in phase 1 of SoM anyway.

16 Likes

A troll rogue.
Irony.

You should try it. Berserking if popped at the right time is a great racial in PVE. Was quite fun to play one throughout classic. Not fun if everyone is UD/Orc.

1 Like

Can’t wait for your rude awakening…SoM tourist. There is still a lot of testing that has to be done, and they have more changes coming, and testing…don’t ruin it.

2 Likes

No shade but continuing to respond to tantrums like that just encourages more. I commend your patience trying to educate that person but they never listen so best to treat them like the child they are behaving as and ignore.

2 Likes

nothing that will be to your liking, i can assure you
they aren’t rebalancing the classes or making a whole new game
SoM is “somechanges” but these changes are all very conservative.

2 Likes

16-18 month life and I might consider playing trashcan nowbuffs server

6 Likes

you don’t know the preferences of this community because you played classic for 2 weeks and TBC pre-patch for 2 weeks.

Lost Tourist, Retail is that way :point_right:

7 Likes

I actually am with Arielba for once lol. Kinda wanna dig in before Endwalker tbh.
What more can you test on the damned thing when it’s been released like 3 times lel.

Lol, grow?

4 Likes

Speaking of Endwalker…that’s the date I assumed Blizz would launch SoM. That’s been their strategy to release right around when other mmos do.

I agree. I’m leveling a character on thunderfury just waiting for som.

fun game, just empty… let’s go already :stuck_out_tongue:

It hungers.

Just launch it so it can die already, neednyoyr emergency sub realm novchanges so wow is actually fun

bruh they literally just announced they want to make significant changes to ony/MC to make it harder and that buffing HP values isn’t cutting it. There will be more beta testing. relax

And you said they wouldn’t make changes to difficulty haha.

holy sht i didnt know this. this person posts on everything thinking they know what there talking about hahaha

3 Likes

Yup!

October 20th in this thread

7 Likes