Alright, Alliance; It's Time to Vote with Your Wallets

If battlegrounds don’t immediately and drastically swing this pendulum back in the other direction, well… there’s really only one conclusion for me to draw personally.

Alliance, don’t continue to give Blizzard your money in order to get farmed by scores of Horde. Just unsub. And don’t feel bad, because you won’t be unsubbing from WoW Classic. If they can’t get this ridiculous system-wide population imbalance under control in one way or another, then WoW Classic, as advertised at BlizzCon, was never released:

8 Likes

There’s no point doing battlegrounds any ways if you aren’t trying to farm honor.

3 Likes

True. But that’s not the point. Right now, as Alliance on a PvP realm, there’s no point in trying to do anything outside of an instance if you aren’t trying to farm honor. Once you hit level 48, the game is just over for you.

4 Likes

Counting this as a notch. This is an “i quit thread”

II

7 Likes

Not yet.

/10char

1 Like

Use the free transfer to go to a different server.

Why dint you take the free transfer mr kromcrush?

Because I don’t have an issue with my server?

Yes there is, it’s called “fun.” Something us oldschool gamers used to pursue back in the day.

14 Likes

To punish whom?
Blizzard can not force players to pick the faction, i dont think any MMO ever has?

There are servers where the Alliance is 80/20 dominant
Those alliance are not going to leave that server to come help your underpop one, are you going to point the shame finger at them also, or just the horde?

4 Likes

Or take responsibility for your choices and roll on a pve server like lots of people on both sides should have.

Or leave im good with ethier TBH.

Back to enjoying playing on my pve servers taahtaah

5 Likes

PvP happened on a PvP server

2 Likes

I hope you’ve learned a valuable life lesson from all this.

It’s almost like the blue posts and transfers when classic released mean nothing to these people. Another thread crying is all we hear. Blizz gave you the tools and knowledge for you and your friends to fix yalls problem yourselves. You failed to head the warning. Kick Rocks…

1 Like

@Caiafphas You’re either mentally / socially challenged and / or are a troll.

5 Likes

Don’t hold your breath. I highly doubt it’ll change all that much, I think people who endless gank are doing it for fun vs trying to get honor lol.

1 Like

There was once a time where the amount of time you invested in reaching 60 was trivial compared to achieving literally anything in an MMO. Now that we’re 1/5 the way through the 21st century, putting a few minutes into anything is just not fast enough.

Sounds like current WoW is the game for you.

Nope, not going to do that and act like a spoiled child with a bargaining chip. You wanna quit? Go ahead, I don’t want you as an alliance, a quitter, someone who doesn’t wanna pvp anyway. Go away or reroll someone else. I will get back up and dust myself off and continue because unlike you I like this game the way it is. All the mayhem, the world being a dangerous place again, all the unforgiving nature of being hunted and being the hunter. Those of you that wish to quit or transfer better do it soon.

SO LEAVE, QUIT, GET OUT OF HERE. I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU DO BUT THERE IS ONE THING THAT IS FOR SURE. YOU ARE NOT HELPING YOUR OWN FACTION.

If you complain after the 5th you can only blame yourselves.

2 Likes

It’s just imbalance. Server imbalance is felt on both sides on different realms. I play on Anathema and it’s ran by a few alliance guilds. A majority of them never attacked while questing and leveling. So many of them now have been camping FP and in front of dungeons and the traditional higher lvl zones. My assumption is they think they will get GM faster going into pvp with a higher rank. They are not taking into account the discipline and sacrifice involved with hitting 14. There’s not enough horde to gank on my realm but it’s something to do. Maybe horde do the same on that realm. With the servers being crossplay they will soon realize rank 9-10 is about as high as they will get and slow down. Back in vanilla it was a given that wpvp would take place outside of Ony and at BRM it was fun to disrupt a raid. Wait till sitilus is popping. This is the game. If you wanted another experience then roll the dominated faction on your realm. I mean it’s got to be boring for a dominant faction getting a few kills outside of a dungeon an hour. I don’t mind corpse running as it doesn’t cost me any gold just time. I know it’s going to happen.

:violin: :v: