Almost 24 hours in, and no updates or fixes for plethora of 10.2.7 bugs

Well, a new update is downloading even as I typed, so maybe that will fix some of the bugs. Blizzard has never been big on advertising bug fixes until they’re confirmed completed.

2 Likes

Exited out of the game and yes it was there now lets see if this helps ty

1 Like

no way boss. ive had the mental scars to prove this aint even a harsh wind.

the most frustrating part is the guild roster not showing who is online if you log in after them. dont have everyone on my friends list to see if they were on for raid

This is what happens when you hire for diversity instead of passion and talent.

2 Likes

Still waiting for them to fix the Brewmaster “buffs” that they promised. Literally just nerfed the class and forgot to add the buffs

I hope your day improves.

Wait, what? The buff to magic stagger and healing sphere wasn’t implemented?

okay, i just checked, its not there yet. wowwww great job blizz

2 Likes

A unique blend of incompetence, indifference and reviling of the customers you are SUPPOSED TO be working for… We call it the “Blizzard Special” in the gaming world.

1 Like

Try testing your dps on a dummy. Right now you can do 2 damage per hit. That is after today’s patch. This is getting hilarious.

Don’t test it on dummies.

I just checked the magical stagger amount in the spellbook tab. It should be 55% but it’s still 45%.

I know it sucks! It would be really nice to know which guildies are online because I run a lot of keys and I would like to know who I could run with :pensive: Right now I just say something in Guild Chat and hope someone responds.

Does anyone have any clues from Blizz as to when this might be addressed?

Still a thing. I have one character locked out of everything: bank, guild bank, mail, mounts, dragonriding, can’t log out… who knows what else.

2 Likes

I’ve mostly been running old content for collectibles so the 2 bugs I’ve come across are:
The Galakras fight in Siege of Orgrimmar will not enter Phase 2 no matter how many times the boss is hit with the tower cannon. I was in Mythic mode.
Zul’Gurub heroic - dc’ing on the Bloodlord Mandokir fight and reset the whole instance.

This what happens when you lay off your QA staff to buy executives golden toilets.

3 Likes

Gotta admit. This patch was very sloppy and unprofessional. I hope all the labor is going into the next Expac because this patch was really bad.

Not hating…I love the game. But this…this was bad. Probably worked on a bunch of stuff on the backend for TWW.

1 Like

Hearing whole LFR groups are being disbanded and disconnected immediately after engaging against a boss.

Amazing.

Its a new Boss mechanic, those that manage to stay in game and kill the boss gets Icecream

1 Like

Don’t worry! Blizzard is going to lay-off another 32995845 employees! This will definitely fix the issues!

I hope part of TWW is an entire revamp of their QA and communication processes because they’re a joke for such a large company… but I’m not holding my breath.

Well, Im taking a break from the game - not only is the current content not inspiring me, the mass of bugs and issues have just tipped me over the edge. If the company cares so little about me and how disruptive this stuff is, then not sure why I should worry about their game. I’ll check back when the Remix launches but if this kindof thing continues, I’ll probably unsub until TWW prepatch and reconsider then.

2 Likes