Almost 24 hours in, and no updates or fixes for plethora of 10.2.7 bugs

There was a hotfix 12 hours ago, but only crests were fixed.

Blizzard

View Original

Hotfixes

May 8, 2024

Items

• Fixed an issue that prevented Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic+ dungeons from dropping Flightstones and Awakened Crests correctly.

• Fixed a bug impacting players’ ability to properly earn “The Awakened Drake”, “The Awakened Wyrm”, and “The Awakened Aspects”, which allow for Awakened Crests to be traded up with Vaskarn in Valdrakken.

Quests

• “Blooming Dreamseeds” now require 3 planted seeds instead of 5 as the text originally states.
2 Likes

Lots of the bugs I’ve seen are being fixed as we play. there are probably so many, it isnt worth making posts about what has been done.

Maybe we will see a list of MAJOR ones fixed soon once they have confirmed to be 100%

I dont know mate, all the bugs being posted are major ones.

1 Like

Mate they have abandoned Df, they are fully invested in TWW and trilogy now, i cant really blame them this is one of the worst exp ever, a lot of QoL changes, gameplay is solid for most classes, but 0 rich story, raids are stale, dung as well.

This exp was experiment and gap closer to next one, they took time out on intensive story and developing patches rapidly to reorganise internaly, fix gameplay up as much as they could, and experiment with how much content and in what quantity works out good(.7 patches/ Season 4 reused content/ Pvp and pve seperate gamemodes)

So if you are wondering why there is so much bugs, its becouse there is very small team of people incharge of milion of players while rest are working on future things.

1 Like

Yup.

DF was the most rushed expansion and buggiest I have ever seen in the history of WoW. Before DF I would say that BFA and Systemlands had more bugs but those were fixed by the second patches in each expansion respectively.

:man_surfing: :surfing_woman:

I tend not to focus on the past as it will make your head hurt. Right now, as this post suggests, there are a plethora of MAJOR bugs. I find it disheartening that they haven’t even acknowledged the issues.

3 Likes

They dont care its that simple

The pacing was okay, but the very obvious lack of QA testing really hurt the expansion, in my opinion. Overall, I’ve enjoyed the experience, but the bugs…good lord the bugs.

Microsoft needs to take a long hard look at this team and make some sweeping changes. There are hungry dev’s out there that would care far more and layoffs I think maybe the true key to fixing these issues

1 Like

You want to lay off more people?
Yes, let’s reduce the people working on the backend stuff, clearly this won’t bite us in the rear further.

No you daft fool, hiring needs to be done for testers. Not fething layoffs.

It’s playable. The bugs are annoying but not game-breaking. You can still group up if you use your social skills.

And hire new ones that give a crap. These people are getting way too comfortable in dragging their heels on Bugs and sever game issues

2 Likes

Yeah my guild list still shows empty as im having conversations in guild chat with other guildies.

1 Like

Things take time, especially when a lot of stuff is scuffed.

Yall need to learn some patience and not immediately go to pitchforks because of this.

You’re also making assumptions on the devs because you’re disgrunted. Ain’t a good look.

I admire you’re a fan of Blizzard but its gotten to the point where enough is enough. Theyre supposed to be professionals and this is amature hour time after time

2 Likes

And again making assumptions because you’re disgruntled.

Like I said prior, it ain’t a good look.

yeah 20 year game and still cant get it right ok bud

1 Like

If I screwed up this much at work i would be fired

2 Likes

20 year old game that neither of us understand the backend of.

At least I’m aware that I know nothing about how that works and don’t try to make solutions that just come off as shortsighted.

How’s that saying go? ‘End users are great at pointing out problems and TERRIBLE at providing solutions’? Yeah that applies here.

Right, and i get that alot of people can see the PVE mythic LFG, but I have yet to see anyone that has said they can see the PVP LFG. I get blizz hates PVP but come on now. Are we gonna have to wait till Tuesday to get the PVP LFG up. Sad :confused:

3 Likes