Almost 24 hours in, and no updates or fixes for plethora of 10.2.7 bugs

Okay, bugs happen, understandable.

But 10.2.7 has to be one of the worst of the worst when it comes to new bugs from a new patch. Not even a major patch!

It’s almost 24 hours since 10.2.7 launched with all these new bugs and still no acknowledgment from the tech team. We don’t even know if they’re even aware of the bugs as of now. What a pity.

21 Likes

I’ve noticed a few bug fixes actually. My guild, bnet, and LFG were all bugged but those appear to have been fixed. What other bugs need to be fixed?

3 Likes

Guild banks were locking up characters, and you needed to exit the game, as logout didnt work. Then the character was stuck in the world and unplayable for around 30 min. Anyone know if that’s fixed?

6 Likes

Nope, it’s not fixed yet. Can’t even get into gbank now. Crashed several times last night and was locked out, as well.

They still haven’t address that interaction key thing, unless they did and there’s some work around I’m unaware of.

7 Likes

This all goes to show I did not want to test this beta… Posted it before… Can’t socket neck, no drake’s crests from M0. The entire megadungeon is counting as one quest completion for the 4 mythic weekly. Bug after bug after bug.

1 Like

Blizz has gotten really bad at communication. Near the end of SL and for most of DF they were really good, but sometime during S3 they went submarine. I still don’t understand why they don’t have someone take a few minutes to post an acknowledgement or short update. That stuff is easy and goes a long way towards making customers happy.

12 Likes

The megadungeon is one dungeon. Was there something I was missing? I never heard of people running Dawn for the weekly.

2 Likes

and my tickets are taking a week to get a response. And when I get one it is AI generated and solves absolutely nothing.

5 Likes

Suppose to be completion one when you get chest after iridikon. The 2nd completion after chrono.

3 Likes
  • When they hotfix things without an actual downtime it needs to be clearly communicated that the bugs were fixed. This acknowledges the bug existed and it confirms its been fixed so players who are experiencing them know they should be able to play as expected.

• All the bugs they introduced. They shouldn’t be pushing updates live where they know that things have bugs. Period. There is no way their QA team didn’t know about some of these and if they didn’t then shame on Blizzard they need a new QA team.

6 Likes

Maybe fixed for you but not for others. They need to do a hotfix with maybe a hour downtime and fix these problems for everyone.

4 Likes

They are under an impossible deadl line for TWW is my guess.

:thinking:

:man_surfing: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

This isn’t a right now issue. It is a last 4 expansion issue.

3 Likes

Since firing their QA since BFA it has been a decline indeed.

:man_surfing: :surfing_woman:

3 Likes

CS is terrible too. They find the time to work on social issues and ignore technical issues. I am not sure if it is the same team, but my god ban a person for no reason and tell them that they reviewed your case, but ignore the 1000s of cs tickets that probably out there right now for item/quest issues.

The actual main story quest is bugged again also. Forgot that one. The npc doesn’t appear unless you go up and down the stairs.

The group finder window is bugged if you have your mature language filter off.

These are just the issues we see. Who knows what is hiding in the math.

4 Likes

not fixed for everyone.

1 Like

turn on your mature language filter under options and reload.

doesnt work for everyone. not for myself.

It wasn’t like that in S3 either.
Whole dungeon only counted as 1.

Post your social settings and let’s see if there’s something else different from others.